Halfords coolbox

Franglais:

AndieHyde:

fonzi:
" Andie Hyde" what a plonker.

That really hurt my feelings. :cry:

Poor flower…
Did that comment precipitate a wee tear?
[emoji6]

Ah. I see what you did there however no solids were formed as I am not salty. :laughing:

AndieHyde:

fonzi:
" Andie Hyde" what a plonker.

That really hurt my feelings. :cry:

Hahahaha :smiley: Calling my alter ego a" Plonker". oops :smiley:

UKtramp:

dieseldave:

UKtramp:

Franglais:
The short answer is that any moisture in the air, inside the box will tend to condense out as the air cools.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Really?? That is amazing, condense out? There is a term I have never heard of, moisture is already condensed isn’t it? surely wouldn’t it turn to ice as the air cools and then condense when you open the lid as the warm air gets drawn into the fridge?? That would be my understanding of it. I would look it up on Wikipedia again.

TBF, I think that Franglais has this right… apart from the word “out.”

If you took the word “out” out of what Franglais said (quoted,) then wouldn’t what he said make sense?

Just to add to my previous reply, there is a way I have missed to condense vapour without two separate temps meeting. You could increase the pressure, this would obviously have to be in an enclosed vessel though, when you increase the pressure of a liquid and then rapidly decrease it into a vapour you can super heat and change the latent temperature. Just to be technically correct of course. You will see this in tankers by holding a chemical in liquid suspension by increasing the pressure within the tank. Open a valve to atmospheric pressure, (decrease it) and the gas will shoot out. Take liquid ammonia or Oxygen as an example.

Throw the shovel away!

Franglais:
Throw the shovel away!

Please Franglais, save yourself. Have some self respect man. Could you please point to where I am wrong? Or are you sat in a mechanical digger?

[/quote]
Throw the shovel away!
[/quote]
+1
google is wrong.
wikipedia is wrong.
dieseldave and the rest of the civilised world with similar opinions are wrong,

jakethesnake might not agree,but then he has already stated he knows nothing about fridges so he cant be the backup in this one.

dig dig dig…

sad to watch,but eagerly awaiting to watch the sinking without a trace…( or the inevitable lock) which should make 6 or so in a row…quite an achievement. :unamused:

dig that hole.jpg

What have I been missing here Mr Fridge wearing his professor Hat again.
Only advice I can give is buy the Halfords Cool Box its cheap it works. And you would not need Mr Fridges instructions on how to operate it. Or maybe not I really do not think he can contain himself from just reading this without a rather daft reply.

UKtramp:

fonzi:
Well Franglais
I would call that game set and match. But no doubt Mr Fridge will be back with another dose of Verbal Diarrhoea.
But seeing as he has made a complete fool of himself yet again. Thinking that he is some sort of Detective and Deducing like a kiddies version of Sherlock Holmes. According to detective Fridge, I am some one called " Andie Hyde" what a plonker.
Well I know who not to ask about Reefers ( No Mr Fridge its not something you Smoke )

You just didn’t get it. I was reversing what Andie always spouts off.and as you say yourself, the jokes now on you mate.

No you will not get away with that one. The Joke really is on you and that rather pathetic response about reversing whatever is so lame it hopped its way onto the page. As I said before you are easy meat in this game you seem to be playing.

fonzi:
No you will not get away with that one. The Joke really is on you and that rather pathetic response about reversing whatever is so lame it hopped its way onto the page. As I said before you are easy meat in this game you seem to be playing.

Don’t talk stupid, Andie hyde is nothing like you… :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

It’s like watching a toddler throwing a tantrum because it’s not getting the attention its sugar addled brain craves…

UKtramp:
Don’t talk stupid

Say’s the man…

Who’s brain is so smooth, it just rolls around inside his head like a ball bearing.

UKtramp:

fonzi:

Don’t talk stupid, Andie hyde is nothing like you… :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Well I could direct everybody to YOUR post. Claiming that I am Really “Andie Hyde”. But to be honest you have embarrassed yourself enough already. I really would not get any joy out of demeaning you any more, than you have done to yourself already.

We try to avoid editing/locking/removing threads whenever possible… so please read this carefully:

The Forum Rules:
Note This website is owned by DVV Media International Ltd. and administered by us for them. DVV Media International Ltd. can withdraw all or any part of the website or use of its facilities to all users or individuals at any time.

:bulb: Rather than hijacking and spoiling a perfectly good OP question/topic with the petty name calling and other off-topic nonsense tolerated by other social media, some people need to learn the art of scrolling past that which they don’t like, or which doesn’t interest them.

In other words… please make a sensible contribution to a discussion, or don’t bother posting to it.

By the way, this is a final friendly pointer before we take action, it’s NOT a discussion point. :wink:

Back on topic, my advice stands. In simple terms as with all cooling devices, open it as little as possible, keep it insulated, dry any moisture off whatever you are putting in it, these halfords cool boxes really are quite a bargain for what you need them for, nothing as good as a real refrigerator but perfectly adequate for UK climates. I have a small one and a large one. Never had a problem with them and last for years.