A Little Fridge Question.....literally!

So in my job I sometimes do a night out. I do it because I refuse to go back to the yard and reduce then go home and back in etc. On some weeks maybe two nights out then nothing for weeks, it’s always by choice.
So here is the question, I don’t mind the occasional dirty KFC, it’s a bit of a naughty treat but I don’t mind getting the stove out however, I don’t fancy spunking many hundreds on a trampers fridge.
What can anyone recommend for a small ish fridge that I can put in the truck? Really only needs to hold a meal or 2 at most, maybe some milk etc.

What about a Halfruds 12v cool box ?

Yea, just get a coolbox. Halford’s do them, Aldi sometimes have really good deals on them.

They aren’t as good as a liquid-cooled fridge, but they are perfectly fine for keeping food fresh and drinks cool for the duration of the working week. I wouldn’t run one overnight as they do tend to have a heavy current draw. I used to freeze sachets of Capri-Sun at home at the weekend and pack out any unused space with them to help with the cooling.

Look on amazon … i got a 6 ltr 12v … big enough for holding milk and few bits and bobs… its small enough to sit beside the seat…

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I got cool box from aldi, £49 perfect. 12v runs all day but generally turn off when getting into bed - bit noisy. Have left it running recently because of hot weather with no problem.

Halfords do a similar one I think about £55. Defo get one, saved me a fortune. I buy food Sunday and it’s bang on all week :wink: