H&r transport facts please

That loophole will soon close with H&R if the MB expats on there keep jumping ship the day after they get PR as has happened recently. It’s no wonder it’s getting harder and harder to get over here now with the way people keep playing the system with scant regard for the impact it has on those who follow them.

However bad a company is, if you use them to get into the country you have the moral obligation to stay with them for a decent period of time. Most drivers who move to Canada are pre-warned by many who know of the complications involved in going to such companies, such as bad conditions, poor pay, being away for long periods, but you still come to those companies, then start complaining about them and move on. Doesn’t it tell you when a company has to cross an ocean to recruit drivers that something is bad about that company ? If the drivers who actually live in Canada won’t work for them what did you expect ?

I thought the express entry is for skilled workers. Truck driving is classed as semi skilled

That’s not surprising watching the way some drivers perform out on the road…

taffytrucker:
I thought the express entry is for skilled workers. Truck driving is classed as semi skilled

Yep, EE is for Skilled workers, trades and Canadian Experience class.
If he got on that programme as a truck driver, he’s slipped through the net, more power to him.

I thought Express Entry worked on a points scoring basis with the top points scorers getting selected every month. Truck driving doesn’t score as many points as some jobs but it doesn’t stop you from making an Express Entry. If your wife can score a few points as well and there is a low entry of immigrants in that month; then you might get lucky and be chosen.

The wife is always another option, I have a couple of mates that got PR through their wives in AB, it was much easier and faster and had the added benefit of giving them a spousal open work permit, so they never had to endure any of the bottom feeders like H&R or BD Walters.

Canadian experience class, did 6month with them, got letter from H&R and applied for nomination in MB worked another 6 ish before he had to return for family reasons with full intension o returning when sorted out.He quite liked working for H&R but their loss he says, you have to use EE to apply for MBPNP…