H&R transport Alberta

anybody out there know anything at all about H&Rtransport alberta ■■? :confused:

Welcome to TN Pete, do a search, there is stuff on them around here.

I hope this helps Pete: britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=118

I have been trawling the expat site for a while now - lots of interesting views

Woody:
I hope this helps Pete: britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=118

I have been trawling the expat site for a while now - lots of interesting views

The “wages for truckers” thread must be a record at the latest count:
960 posts
65 pages long
nearly 35000 views!!! :open_mouth:
Even better than that it was only started on the 20th April 2007!!! :open_mouth: :sunglasses: :wink:

i know about them, because they recruited me last year,
the truth is that its all lies to get you to sign up. sure they pay for you to come over here to canada, and they will keep reminding you( the goverment pay them ! ) its all smiles and freindly for the first couple of months, or until your family come out to join you , then the miles suddenly dry up. yes its all paid by the mile, if you sit waiting for loads you earn nothing. recently a lot of the european drivers have transferred to transx (canx ) same work but far more honest. and yes they will sponsor you to come over here. the best bet is to stay clear of h&r, they have a terrible reputation. canada is worth the move. look to other companies

Take at look at the following blog.

This guy has recently moved to Canada and is working for H&R

lyndon001.blogspot.com/

Ian.

Have just read some of Lyndon’s blog, but I feel I must point out that Kellogs is an American company from Battlefield I think, they also have a big factory in London, Ontario. sorry to be picky. Keep up the good work Lyndon I really enjoy your blog.

dieseldog6:
Have just read some of Lyndon’s blog, but I feel I must point out that Kellogs is an American company from Battlefield I think, they also have a big factory in London, Ontario. sorry to be picky. Keep up the good work Lyndon I really enjoy your blog.

That’s BATTLE CREEK…which is in the state of Michigan.

pete d:
anybody out there know anything at all about H&Rtransport alberta ■■? :confused:

Hi pete d,
Are you thinking of making the move to Canada, i have had a good look at the posts about H&R lots of negative feed back, but also good,
What you have to remember is don’t expect anything and you wont be disappointed , do as you are told, and work hard for 2 yrs , (get settled) ,then relax abit.
I am going for interview with said firm in November, maybe see you there eh :exclamation:

Hi pete d,
Are you thinking of making the move to Canada, i have had a good look at the posts about H&R lots of negative feed back, but also good,
What you have to remember is don’t expect anything and you wont be disappointed , do as you are told, and work hard for 2 yrs , (get settled) ,then relax abit.
I am going for interview with said firm in November, maybe see you there eh

Exactly!

H&R have been recruiting drivers for more than 10 years. Their pay is average, and like all new drivers, it will take you some time before you get into the swing of things and get the better runs. Keep with it and then move on to a better job. A person can do better but I’m sure most we be fine.

pete d:
anybody out there know anything at all about H&Rtransport al berta ■■? :confused:

dont go anywhere near them, bad news. look in truck and driver magazine, there is a two page spread on them

hi pete d
h&r trans are a good firm to work for they look after u well and will go out of there way to help yu and your family.
hi have a few mates on siemens group and they do as much as hr trans.
so if your thinking of going out there give them a shout cos there coming to newcastle in august. let me know if your need more info…

hi bin there
not shure how much you no about h&r but i do as im on there at mo but im in the uk due to personal reasons. but that spread in truck&driver is crap if your referring to that stobart driver.
i been to other firms out there and h&r are by far better.