H brown son barnsley

uk sameday:

gunnerheskey:
Wasn’t their yard just off park rd as you go down the hill one of the streets on the left and their yard was on the right ?

yes it was m8 is this ur truck on ur picture i see this reguler do u move waste food about

Yes mate, mainly bakery waste, we’ve got 8 on this kind of work, but mines the only scanny highline !

gunnerheskey:

uk sameday:

gunnerheskey:
Wasn’t their yard just off park rd as you go down the hill one of the streets on the left and their yard was on the right ?

yes it was m8 is this ur truck on ur picture i see this reguler do u move waste food about

Yes mate, mainly bakery waste, we’ve got 8 on this kind of work, but mines the only scanny highline !

ok a see em most days will look out 4 u a got a scania higliner myself with tanker on our yard is at side of m1 j38

uk sameday:

gunnerheskey:

uk sameday:

gunnerheskey:

ok a see em most days will look out 4 u a got a scania higliner myself with tanker on our yard is at side of m1 j38

wot happened to widdowsons thought a seen one 0n friday but it was white is this the same outfit

DODGER BARNSLEY:

uk sameday:

Chris Webb:
One of H Browns heading east on Woodhead.

thanks chris that lsu 583v or pcp91x could even be me driving lol looks like hill just up from bus cafe now known as vals would bedoing about 20 mph flat out cheers

Hello UK hope ya ok dude yes 20 mph up the hill and i bet it was alot fast down the DOG AND PARTRIDGE …over.

am tidy dodge would av been flat out down there ON THE WAND LOL

uk sameday:

uk sameday:

gunnerheskey:

uk sameday:

gunnerheskey:

wot happened to widdowsons thought a seen one 0n friday but it was white is this the same outfit

Yes mate, it is the same Widdowsons, the white 4 wheelers were hired for the xmas rush but have kept them working, and they have just had 20 new renaults, which something to do with the how long they have them for, they remain white with the widdo’s wrap on.

gunnerheskey:

uk sameday:

uk sameday:

gunnerheskey:

uk sameday:

gunnerheskey:

Yes mate, it is the same Widdowsons, the white 4 wheelers were hired for the xmas rush but have kept them working, and they have just had 20 new renaults, which something to do with the how long they have them for, they remain white with the widdo’s wrap on.

OK CHEERS DONT THEY DO THE CAT WORK NOW A MOSTLY SEE JOHN DICKINSONS ON CAT WORK NOW::::

Brijones:
mi dad worked there for 19 years alan jones this was first wagon he got at browns

HYA BRI how are ya mate i know your dad a good friend the best,my name is RAY Leadbeater

Brijones:
all ok mate are carl lives in co.carlow irl an mi dads in alotment most days his 74 this may

Hello mate I have just joined trucknet been looking at your dads & your photos brings back mems for us oldies bloody great,i am new on a computer so dont know the ropes i should do with flat bed trailers eh i told another o thi dads mates Alan Sixsmith hes going to join .We can catch up wi a few owd mates you done a good paint job

A couple of pics posted by Andrew turner on facebook will ask him to put em onhere they are

Hiya… you lot do you remember Peter Moss who worked at Browns. he moved over to the Ellesmere port area.

thanks alan for putting them photos on never thought a would see pjx48t again.can remember that been delivered brand new.did andrew turner work there carnt seem to place him.i worked with the lad in the photo andy green dont no were he is now.thanks again rev man

Some memorable lorries on here ,what happend to Don Mellor who had the green E series Erf s at Hoyland are the lorries still there ?

Hey up bri Andrew turner put the pics on facebook,and I asked if I could put em on here for u,I put some of yours and your dads on hope that’s ok hope he’s ok regards alan

ye mi dads sound glued to tv every day.thanks again for putting them on.

saw this in a truck mag

IMG_2816.JPG

good to meet up again

Many thanks to mr brown. And drivers ,friends that attended my dad (Eric Taylor ) funeral on the 16 march 2018 . He will be sadly missed by is wife kathryn and sons . Daughters. Grandkids and friends
R.I.P Eric always thinking about you ■■■