H brown son barnsley

which one is of u is this give your dad all the best on his birthday regards --alan

revman:
which one is of u is this give your dad all the best on his birthday regards --alan

THOUGHT IT WAS ELVIS :smiley:

Brijones:
wish i had a pound for every wheel av painted there

A KNOW U WER DYING 2 GET IN OTHER SIDE ON THIS :unamused:

thats mi older brother carl an mi sister tuck photo.did well to fit four in that cab on night out in inverness.
mi dad gives his rigards revman loves looking at len green forum

your old wagon clarky after a bit of spit an polish at wath depot

img005.jpg

Brijones:

Brijones:
thats mi older brother carl an mi sister tuck photo.did well to fit four in that cab on night out in inverness.
mi dad gives his rigards revman loves looking at len green forum

BRI DO U KNOW WER THUS ANYMORE BROWNIE PICS ON HERE M8

Brijones:

BANG TIDY PAL PLENTY OF ELBOW GREASE LAD

looked all over kid never found any.john fitter at browns had loads love to get some of him.

on way up scotland with wide load from downing steels. good old days mi dad says

img010.jpg

bet thad play a few tunes on this 232 colum change gear box clarky

img009.jpg

Brijones:
bet thad play a few tunes on this 232 colum change gear box clarky

AV DONE M8 THEY HAD 1 LEFT WHEN I STARTED IT WA 1 2 MISS A FEW LOL THINK THEY SAVED IT 4 ME :unamused: HA HA

thats all photos av got alan al try to get some more mate.

uk sameday:

Chris Webb:
One of H Browns heading east on Woodhead.

thanks chris that lsu 583v or pcp91x could even be me driving lol looks like hill just up from bus cafe now known as vals would bedoing about 20 mph flat out cheers

Hello UK hope ya ok dude yes 20 mph up the hill and i bet it was alot fast down the DOG AND PARTRIDGE …over.

When i was on Widdowsons doing catterpillar to southampton docks we always used to see H Browns there with low loaders doing the combine harvesters, i take it thats the same H Browns, but the livery was updated with the big white stripe round the middle.

gunnerheskey:
When i was on Widdowsons doing catterpillar to southampton docks we always used to see H Browns there with low loaders doing the combine harvesters, i take it thats the same H Browns, but the livery was updated with the big white stripe round the middle.

hi m8 it is the same browns we had the case contract use 2 do southampton docks reguler 4 combines n tractors that was best job we had lol lot better than general haulage always a quick tip if they had cleared customs ha ha

nar then young clarkie. this is guiness drinker jones …the last i heard of u,you d done 2 clutches n 6 tyres in 91 x…hope you re treating that scania a bit better mate …i keep in touch with woody,hes on the mixres and andy sellars,hes on the rock n roll.there was another pic on bubble,s pages,i think it was garry with a couple of tractors but cant be sure. :wink:

hey Bri. coming thru Dublin yesterday n saw an old 240 parked up in a garage.gonna call in to ask about it tomorrow. cab looks ok but different colour doors on her.we ll get 1 on the road yetkid…

Wasn’t their yard just off park rd as you go down the hill one of the streets on the left and their yard was on the right ?

gunnerheskey:
Wasn’t their yard just off park rd as you go down the hill one of the streets on the left and their yard was on the right ?

yes it was m8 is this ur truck on ur picture i see this reguler do u move waste food about

M.A,N 232:
nar then young clarkie. this is guiness drinker jones …the last i heard of u,you d done 2 clutches n 6 tyres in 91 x…hope you re treating that scania a bit better mate …i keep in touch with woody,hes on the mixres and andy sellars,hes on the rock n roll.there was another pic on bubble,s pages,i think it was garry with a couple of tractors but cant be sure. :wink:

hey up carl thats slander m8 that wa gary wi all punctures on tipperjob lol hows things 4 u out there m8 hope unot drinking em dry lol