Formerley a happy Maritime Subbie

Beware the shafting of a lifetime if you ever dare to work for anybody else.

Phantom invoices for non-existant trailer rental to the tune of £200!

watch this space as this will get legal if necessary.

pm for the joyous tidings.

:smiley:

speak to your planner, he should be able to prove you didn’t have that trailer at that time

i had an invoice for repairs to a trailer from them, they had got the numbers the wrong way round, i had been using 056 and the invoice was for 506 :confused:

this is why i pull my own trailers, this way, i don’t get any overpriced invoices from them.

i take it, from where your location is, you work for the Leeds depot?

ah but the problem is my planner.

I have found something better to be on with and that doesn’t fit with the control freakery that has recently developed and accordingly, not content with knocking monies owed back to 8 weeks he has generated a fraudulent invoice and as far as accounts are concerned, platting fog will be easier than stopping them nicking another £200, as I said earlier, anyone interested should pm me for the catalogue of horror… including lifting £200 from a good week in £20’s here and there and thinking that I don’t record every job, the mileage and the previous rate… I do… down to the prevailing wind and what I have for breakfast…

Stay clear… ■■■■■■ on power, that’s the problem now. :wink:

Not quite the same thing but I keep an A4 diary, it details vehicle reg, start & finish times, breaks, daily mileage readings and what I collected and delievered to where. It takes a couple of minutes to do every day and I’ve got them all still, they are my record in the event of a dispute and can often prove useful when someone asks “can you remember when you…”

Worth it’s weight in gold.

…INDEED IT IS!! AN ELEPHANT NEVER FORGETS, ESPECIALLY A VINDICTIVE, SINISTER ■■■■■■■ ELEPHANT!!! :smiley:

madders:
Beware the shafting of a lifetime if you ever dare to work for anybody else.

Phantom invoices for non-existant trailer rental to the tune of £200!

watch this space as this will get legal if necessary.

pm for the joyous tidings.

:smiley:

Issue them with an invoice from your good self, for £2000.00 + VAT, state on the invoice, that you are requesting payment for “Admin Costs + Sundry Items”, and, also state that you will give them a discount of £1800.00 if the invoice is paid within 30 days.

If they contest the invoice, at least the fight is worth it at £2k, and, if they roll over your quids in.

Simples :laughing:

Power corrupts (ask your MP :unamused: ), doesn’t matter whether a copper, teacher or traffic planner.

I hope you get back what is righfully yours. Good luck.