F 1 GP

It depended on the job, If I was pulling my usual trailer it had a living room, kitchenette and running hot water. I made a lot lore money staying on site than a hotel. Sometimes I would plum for a hotel though, if there were a few of us.

Bully:
I used to love F1 but lost interest when Nigel Mansell retired…does anyone know what he’s doing now■■?

Bully

Still whingeing, and whining, and moaning, and bellyaching I expect! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Vince

well done to jenson button makes a change to see a brit on the podium :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Im not sure who was more surprised. Jenson or his old man John

If being laid back makes a winner then button will be champion

Yep :exclamation: well done Jenson :smiley:

Has anyone noticed that the guy Maclaren want to boot out out for younger guys has more points that his ‘Kid’ team mate, who in fact has NONE :question:

Pat Hasler:

Has anyone noticed that the guy Maclaren want to boot out out for younger guys has more points that his ‘Kid’ team mate, who in fact has NONE :question:

Yep, D.C. has been doing well so far but dont forget Kimi came to within 2 points of Micheal last season so he is probably a better bet for Mclaren in the future

Pat Hasler:

You don’t score points when you car doesn’t finish because of mechanical failure. Kimi is one hell of a driver and is one of the few that would dare put Micheal Schumacher on the grass. I believe Coultard will be leaving Mclaran in 2005 as they have signed Montoya. I’m pleased to see Jenson on the podium, He seems to have come of age as the number 1 driver with BAR. he has all the qualities not just to win championships, but to become a superstar of F1. As does Mark Webber who gave his team credit for getting 2nd spot on the grid and blamed himself and appoligised to the team for crashing out.

I would never put Kimi down, as you say he is one of the few who can put a block on Ferrari, but I do not believe DC is done for, he got the first win last season, then had to play second fiddle to Kimi, give him the right car and he wiould knock Schumi for six.

I thought it was good when button was signed for Williams but then I lost faith in Frank when he dropped him for JPM

I went to Indianapolis for the first GP and was wearing a t shirt with “Who the F is Montoya” printed on it.

At night I went out and had a meal and sat on next table was this guy.

The barmen told me it was Juan Pablo and I wondered why he didnt speak to me!

In 1990 a mate of mine who was then a cop in Towcester stopped a speeding driver outside Silverstone doing well over the limit, walked up to the drivers window and said “Who do you think you are then, Nigel Mansell ?”
“No” said the driver, “I’m Arton Senna”

Brilliant Pat

Who do you think you are then, Nigel Mansell ?"
“No” said the driver, “I’m Arton Senna”

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pat Hasler:
I would never put Kimi down, as you say he is one of the few who can put a block on Ferrari, but I do not believe DC is done for, he got the first win last season, then had to play second fiddle to Kimi, give him the right car and he wiould knock Schumi for six.

David Coultards problem last year was the one lap qualifying, he didn’t take to it as well as some other drivers, this year it seems to be the Mclaren isn’t as good as it should be and he still isn’t as good as he could be on one lap qualifying. However David Coultard raced competative car against Michael Schumacher in a championship winning team, but Mika Hakkinen won the championships and not him. David Coultard is a talented and commited racer, but with him leaving Mclaren at the end of the season and so many young talented driver coming up I think it might be very difficult for him to get a into a team that would be able to win the F1 Championship.