ERF beautys

robert1952:

lespullan:

What a great picture that bottom one is! I love the way those Mollicroft skylights run down the roof and curvasiously recess into the rear bulkhead: most ingenious. :sunglasses: Robert

I’d happily go on a touring holiday in that. Les

Here’s mine ready for a few shows this year

IMG_0290.PNG.jpg

One of Fred Rose’s KVs. Photograph courtesy of Keith Beckett, who’s father I understand drove this vehicle. For those of you in black and white, the motors were red.

Westranah:

That’s a cracking job you’ve done

gazsa401:

Westranah:

That’s a cracking job you’ve done

Nice job, i see it’s a Rockwell so just guessing it’s not a Norde back end perhaps ?

PROPER lorries in that part of the world, Dan! :wink:

Westra :nah:

Very nice that :smiley: :smiley:

Norde back end with Rockwell axle,got the middle axle to raise yesterday as it wasn’t working properly when I got it,think it was meant as a traction assist rather than a lift, it rides ok now,not to bouncy

IMG_2259.JPG

IMG_2263.JPG

IMG_2237.JPG

Avert nice restoration, look forward to seeing it on the show circuit

Nice clean motor for sale…?

image.jpeg

taking shape!!

Sorry but I’ve forgotten how to delete a post on here…

ERF-Continental:
Perhaps a George Clooney imitation… ■■■■■■■■ what else?

Here’s what she looks like now. I photographed her on the weekend…Nice

All three of those ERFs look superb. I take it the C series and ECX were painted at the same shop!

Paul John:
All three of those ERFs look superb. I take it the C series and ECX were painted at the same shop!

Hi Paul,
The ECX next to Wes’s C series are 2 different motors mate, the red ECX is ex Sammy Jones Aldridge,

5964214869_99a98e2678_b.jpg

A new addition to Andy Talbot fleet, could not get any better shots of it, been sprayed in to Sammy Jones’s livery, think its first outing will be Gaydon then Kelsall,

M355ADM ,ex Punchards but owned inbetween times by another trucknet member can’t remember who though ?

Punchy Dan:
0M355ADM ,ex Punchards but owned inbetween times by another trucknet member can’t remember who though ?

Nice looking motor there Dan, Regards Larry.

M355ADM again .