ERF beautys

Punchy Dan:
There doesn’t seem to be much evidence on here of the cat powered Ec 's ?

What - like this one■■?

I took these photos in Kent a couple of weeks ago. Robert

DSCF6038.JPG
DSCF6039.JPG
DSCF6042.JPG
DSCF6044.JPG
DSCF6045.JPG

Would those pics have been taken at Tankerton Slopes Robert? Looks like the Marine Hotel, and Tankerton roundabout (outside Valente’s), where I once - very embarrassingly slid off my RD250LC motorbike on a sunny, sunday afternoon back in the mid-80’s

kmills:
Would those pics have been taken at Tankerton Slopes Robert? Looks like the Marine Hotel, and Tankerton roundabout (outside Valente’s), where I once - very embarrassingly slid off my RD250LC motorbike on a sunny, sunday afternoon back in the mid-80’s

Spot on! I expect your attention was distracted by the tennis skirts next to Valenti’s (now a pub /restaurant by the way)! Robert

Toddy2:
Bringing this one back to life

Bowker (7).jpg

Guesty44:

Toddy2:

Bringing this one back to life

I would like one of those,
In fact, I put a deposit on one a while back, it was several months before I could go & collect,
by the time I phoned up to arrange collection, it had been burnt out along with about 5 other trucks in the same yard,

Toddy2:

Fresh paint on the chassis, get some more bits back on, then off for a cab paint :sunglasses:

You got the side locker open then .

Punchy Dan:

Toddy2:

Fresh paint on the chassis, get some more bits back on, then off for a cab paint :sunglasses:

You got the side locker open then .

Yes, forgot to let you know - was a bit of a drama, as it sits inside with a about a inch & a half gap all around, so not accessible from outside,
we went in from above, under the bunk,
used a hole cutter in the base, then another hole cutter on an extension into the locker, then tried to access the catch, but it was full of junk, including some jump leads,
Fished them out a bit, as we pulled them out, one of the croc clips caught the catch & it flew open,
sheer fluke, could not do it again if you spent all day at it.

Dan, I have emailed you with another query.

image.jpg
image.jpgHere’s a couple of shots of the Bowker’s ERF taken when we were using it.

i bought this gardner 180 A series to use on caravan work . 6 speed DB plus 2 speed , went ok on mobile homes, couldn’t cure an oil leak behind the pump though , so it had to go, shame. (motor was ex federated Mkt Harborough)

tony

Eddie Heaton:
01Here’s a couple of shots of the Bowker’s ERF taken when we were using it.

Nice to see the photos, Eddie, thank you!

This was one of a pair of Jennings-cabbed A Series bought for short distance European work, fitted with the 220 ■■■■■■■ and Fuller 610 gearbox. There was a third A Series on the fleet, but day-cabbed and with a 6-speed gearbox, for trunking work.

Please excuse the 8 year old me :laughing:

erf by scott davies, on Flickr

Nice pic ^!

It takes a modern Volvo to shift wind turbines through tricky terrain; but it takes an ERF :sunglasses: to ensure that the job is completed! :laughing: . Robert

13934881_10205291069314692_2756498713782084592_n-358x238.jpg

robert1952:
Nice pic ^!

It takes a modern Volvo to shift wind turbines through tricky terrain; but it takes an ERF :sunglasses: to ensure that the job is completed! :laughing: . Robert

Would swap that Volvo I’m driving without a shred of a doubt for that ERF :wink:
Only if it’s a left ■■■■■■ though…

Cheers, Patrick

Have posted some pic’s on the Foden thread, might as well post some here then…er…this being footage of ERF’s obviously…
Seen at this year’s Dorset steam fair.

Cheers, Patrick

20160827_150553.jpg

20160827_152333.jpg

20160827_154857.jpg

20160827_155441.jpg

20160827_155636.jpg

20160827_160231.jpg

20160827_160558.jpg

20160827_162537.jpg

pv83:

robert1952:
Nice pic ^!

Would swap that Volvo I’m driving without a shred of a doubt for that ERF :wink:

Cheers, Patrick

Oh, that’s soon arranged: voila! Robert

2757100989_8dc7b3202a_z.jpg

robert1952:

pv83:

robert1952:
Nice pic ^!

Cheers, Patrick

Oh, that’s soon arranged: voila! Robert

Cheers mate :smiley:

Here’s one for sale on truck trader…good old firm