England chances in World Cup [Merged]

m.a.n rules:
i’m just releived germany got knocked out early, imagine NIGeria vs GERmany. :bulb: :wink:

The closest the Scots will get to the World Cup is if Iran play Brunei as the scoreboard will read IRN-BRU.

m.a.n rules:
i’m just releived germany got knocked out early, imagine NIGeria vs GERmany. :bulb: :wink:

manyeria?

I dont get it…

the maoster:
The closest the Scots will get to the World Cup is if Iran play Brunei as the scoreboard will read IRN-BRU.

now-thats-just-plain-mean-man.jpg
The ref takes a point away. Try to keep those gloves up! :laughing:

YES!!
Saturday 3.00 quarter finals . :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Bring it on.

Not a footballist by any stretch of the imagination but that had even me leaping around like a man possessed!

■■■■ me, we won a penalty shoot out!

the maoster:
Not a footballist by any stretch of the imagination but that had even me leaping around like a man possessed!

I actually felt ■■■■ sick during that shootout :open_mouth: …genuinely! :neutral_face:
I’ve got too used to ripping my England shirt off and chucking it across the room/pub after penalties and tearing around like I’ve got tourettes… :unamused: :smiley:

The Mrs was watching it in the other room, there’s a slight delay between the 2 tv.s so she knew exactly what was going to happen before each kick by me shouting . :smiley:

We’ve got to get more goals in play btw instead off all set pieces. :bulb:

Harry Monk:
[zb] me, we won a penalty shoot out!

It’s coming home

Harry Monk:
[zb] me, we won a penalty shoot out!

It was never in any doubt Harry… :open_mouth:

Pete.

robroy:

Definitely and more people need to look like scoring…Ali & Sterling need to start turning up to these games imo.

xichrisxi:

robroy:

Definitely and more people need to look like scoring…Ali & Sterling need to start turning up to these games imo.

Tbf Alii’s nursing an injury, but I’l admit his partnership with Kane aint working as well as it does at club level.
Just as well we aint relying on Vardy either.
Ok he’s only played in 2 games, but he hardly looks as if he’s trying to impress, he’s no Alan Shearer.

Also Rachford over Sterling anytime, but at least Gareth looks like he knows what he’s doing, and so far it’s working for us, so who tf am I to question his judgement

robroy:

xichrisxi:

robroy:

Tbf Alii’s nursing an injury, but I’l admit his partnership with Kane aint working as well as it does at club level.
Just as well we aint relying on Vardy either.
Ok he’s only played in 2 games, but he hardly looks as if he’s trying to impress, he’s no Alan Shearer.

Also Rachford over Sterling anytime, but at least Gareth looks like he knows what he’s doing, and so far it’s working for us, so who tf am I to question his judgement

It is,but we are yet to be challenged properly :smiley:

gotta start rose over young and I just dont get sterling. for club yes for England no give me rashford all the time.

also I dont know if this bloke is hard as nail’s or just mad. youtu.be/Y5c6lSuqgLE

m.a.n rules:
gotta start rose over young and I just dont get sterling. for club yes for England no give me rashford all the time.

Know what you’re saying about Sterling, I tend to agree,.and I aint really a fan of his.
Thing is tbf to him he’s playing a different game to what he plays at club level ie…playing wide with lots of space creating and taking up chances.

With England he’s playing a narrow game behind Kane and creating chances by creating the space for him through the other side’s defenders.

Michael Owen sometimes played that role some games, but on other hand still managed to score as well.

2 0 England tomorrow I reckon…or hope. :smiley:

Belgium were frighteningly good tonight,Best team I’ve seen so far in the WC.
Hazard De Byrne Lukaka front 3…they’ll score when they want :laughing:

xichrisxi:
Belgium were frighteningly good tonight,Best team I’ve seen so far in the WC.
Hazard De Byrne Lukaka front 3…they’ll score when they want :laughing:

Just seen result this morning. :open_mouth:
There have been more shockers in this competition than any I can remember, this makes it even wider open.
Hoping for the biggest shock to come about. :smiley:

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid … 412&type=3

oh my lord, come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. :smiley:

The NEXT round will be the true test of “Relations betwen Britain and Russia” I reckon.

If Russia beat England - will there be any bad behaviour by the England fans out there?
If England beat Russia - Will there be some serious aggro?

… Or will both sides go for a jolly good ■■■■-up, having both enjoyed the football, and all that goes with it this year.?

I would imagine the EU do NOT want that latter option happening of course!

(Croatia have just equalized as I post this…)

Jeez… just got back in from 2 this afternoon.
England are playing in a World Cup semi :open_mouth: , first time since Italia 90 !!
All I need now is Newcastle to win the league next season, and a lottery win and my life is complete. :laughing:

Winseer:
The NEXT round will be the true test of “Relations betwen Britain and Russia” I reckon.

If Russia beat England - will there be any bad behaviour by the England fans out there?
If England beat Russia - Will there be some serious aggro?

… Or will both sides go for a jolly good ■■■■■■■■ having both enjoyed the football, and all that goes with it this year.?

I would imagine the EU do NOT want that latter option happening of course!

(Croatia have just equalized as I post this…)

Phew! - No “diplomatic Incident” in line for us now. It is now England vs the “Giant Killers” Croatia… I can even imagine the disappointed Russian fans, tagging along with the England fans for the rest of the tournament now… A kinda “Avenge us Angliski” set-up! :sunglasses: