Driver pulled over on break on M40

Winseer:
]This country needs to build hundreds of “Truck Pounds” around the land, somewhere near all the service stations so that such waylaid trucks can be unloaded in an orderly fashion. Perhaps a local outlet of “Range” or “Poundland” could open up to flog on the goods taking off the truck?] :stuck_out_tongue:

‘‘100s of truckpounds’’ ?
Don’t let’s get carried away mate, you’re talking as if this sort of thing is in epidemic proportions.
The present situation no way justifies that amount of reaction.
Those ‘‘hundreds of truck pounds’’ would cost millions and only to have groups of blokes sat around with their fingers up their arses all day with nothing to do, and more than likely on more money than us if it was Government owned.

About confiscating the load.
As the transport company mostly does not own the load, the police has no right to confiscate that load.
This is why, when after an accident, truck and/or trailer are seized, the load will be allowed to be transhipped to an other trailer or truck.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk
[/quote]
first forget about magnet.In all truck 2013 reg magnet not working.Because in old truck this macho connected to gear box was metal.Now in all truck from ceramic.So magnet not stick to ceramic.but no so much truck 2012rwg or older do international delivery.
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

possibly he got one of these from santa??

youtube.com/watch?v=iEN9WrJ8MXU

youtube.com/watch?v=0zkT4wpoLbc

youtube.com/watch?v=G4PkAbTqQO4

apparanty its only the ee taliban drivers that use them.
theres no british driver would think of such a thing.
nor the irish… :unamused:

dieseldog999:
Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

first forget about magnet.In all truck 2013 reg magnet not working.Because in old truck this macho connected to gear box was metal.Now in all truck from ceramic.So magnet not stick to ceramic.but no so much truck 2012rwg or older do international delivery.
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

possibly he got one of these from santa??

youtube.com/watch?v=iEN9WrJ8MXU

youtube.com/watch?v=0zkT4wpoLbc

youtube.com/watch?v=G4PkAbTqQO4

apparanty its only the ee taliban drivers that use them.
theres no british driver would think of such a thing.
nor the irish… :unamused:
[/quote]
Well, I’m shocked by that last video. To see a Dutch lorry flaunt it so blatantly. …

Then again, a Dutch lorry on international work is unlikely to run legal, or with a Dutch driver. :unamused:

milodon:

robroy:
[
Different times Harry, …and yeh I’ll hold my hands up, I was one of the worse offenders for it all, and then some.
I don’t need to tell an experienced guy like you that it’s a different ball game these days.

What has changed? You don’t anymore, so cursed be he who dares to? :laughing:

It’s the way of the world sadly. You won’t find a stronger anti smoking advocate than a former smoker, anti meat eating vegetarian then a former meat eater etc. ‘I don’t do it anymore so no one else should’ is too common. Personally I don’t really care what others get to up to and certainly wouldnt go over board with all this LOCK THEM UP and CONFISCATE HIS TRUCK nonsense

switchlogic:

milodon:

robroy:
[
Different times Harry, …and yeh I’ll hold my hands up, I was one of the worse offenders for it all, and then some.
I don’t need to tell an experienced guy like you that it’s a different ball game these days.

What has changed? You don’t anymore, so cursed be he who dares to? :laughing:

It’s the way of the world sadly. You won’t find a stronger anti smoking advocate than a former smoker, anti meat eating vegetarian then a former meat eater etc. ‘I don’t do it anymore so no one else should’ is too common. Personally I don’t really care what others get to up to and certainly wouldnt go over board with all this LOCK THEM UP and CONFISCATE HIS TRUCK nonsense

Tbh Luke, if these ■■■■ s want to run 25 hours a day, and end up in a ditch when they fall asleep, well broadly speaking I couldn’t give a ■■■■.
I was just giving my take on the thread subject.
The fact that I used to run dodgy myself many years ago (but would not dream of doing it now) was just an aspect, not the reason for my opinion. :bulb:

robroy:

switchlogic:

Tbh Luke, if these [zb] s want to run 25 hours a day, and end up in a ditch when they fall asleep, well broadly speaking I couldn’t give a [zb].
I was just giving my take on the thread subject.
The fact that I used to run dodgy myself many years ago (but would not dream of doing it now) was just an aspect, not the reason for my opinion. :bulb:

Smoking in a well ventilated place or eating meat won’t generally hurt anyone.But a knackered muppet crossing the line or going through a motorway barrier will just like someone driving while drunk.The analogy of going out to totally defeat a tacho or even a log book being like the type of zb who isn’t happy with one or maybe two pints but who has to have 6 pints then staggers out to the car and drives down the motorway.Or even the type of smoker who wants all the windows closed while filling the place full of smoke.Why would you want to blame anyone who has seen the light in that regard. :confused: