Whoops

Nice bit of harsh braking for the lights? :unamused:

Best keep the dinner warm…sweetheart.

I dont think he’s got a job come monday morning

Agency

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

paul1181:

Never mind a job. 2at shouldn’t have a licence, it needs revoking.

And to add insult to injury, the bellend is stood like a ■■■■■■ with his hands on his head wearing his hi-viz…

Thick.png

eagerbeaver:

paul1181:

Never mind a job. 2at shouldn’t have a licence, it needs revoking.

And to add insult to injury, the bellend is stood like a ■■■■■■ with his hands on his head wearing his hi-viz…

I think he has his hands on his head waiting for the firing squad to turn up [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

And to add insult to injury, the traveling community have helped themselves to his diesel…

‘anyone can master this job’…

Lucky it didn’t go through the cab

That does not look like a normal bit of freight.
He might be scratching his head but if he’s got any sense he’ll be asking his employers to provide him with the details of the training that they provided him to carry such a load and also contacting the CEO of the freight forwarder to provide all of the details and I mean all of the details of the hazards of carrying such a load.
It’s about time that truckers stopped taking the blame for everything.
If a sparrow ■■■■■ then it’s the truckers fault …meanwhile the managers who couldn’t manage their way out of a paper bag look around to blame the guy at the bottom of the pyramid…whilst taking a 60k salary and spending the day looking at ■■■■ on their pc
To the driver in the pic…It’s not your fault…you were doing your best with the training that you had been given…
We are truckers not quantity physicists with phds in gravity mechanics…

Heisenberrg:

To the driver in the pic…It’s not your fault…you were doing your best with the training that you had been given…

He is pulling a steel carrying trailer with steel in the back, unless he is agency/new employee that is what that company does so you would assume he is trained.

Heisenberrg:
He might be scratching his head but if he’s got any sense he’ll be asking his employers to provide him with the details of the training that they provided him to carry such a load and also contacting the CEO of the freight forwarder to provide all of the details and I mean all of the details of the hazards of carrying such a load.
If a sparrow ■■■■■ then it’s the truckers fault …meanwhile the managers who couldn’t manage their way out of a paper bag look around to blame the guy at the bottom of the pyramid…whilst taking a 60k salary and spending the day looking at ■■■■ on their pc

Load is most likely out of tata steel tipton, if thats the case he will have been trained on how to secure the load right, all drivers have to be trained to load out of tata, this picture proves why. Slippery load,speed,lights go red,heavy braking,load not strapped correct,result in picture above.

Anyone see any straps/chains?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Exactly…you would assume he had been trained…The picture shows that in reality he hasn’t been trained…It also shows that the freight forwarder and employer laugh at the suggestion that they have a duty of care…These people need to be held to account rather than just blame the driver.

That looks like it should have been in the well…

At first I thought it was a top hat, doesn’t look like one in the 2nd pic.

El Deano:

There won’t be any chains.

Iirc these coils would be loaded with posts in front of them, high enough to cover the centre of the coil, two straps through the centre, and one or two (depending on the width of the coil) over the top, if loaded in a well.
Top hats are strapped diagonal over the top, and have bolsters in front.

Chains will see you banned from all TATA sites, in Europe.

DonutUK:
That looks like it should have been in the well…

At first I thought it was a top hat, doesn’t look like one in the 2nd pic.

I think that’s a top hat. If he managed to tip (what looks like a 10ish tonne coil) that way out of a well, into that position, his speed must have been flat out. It looks like it’s slid of the pallet/stillage.

Heisenberrg:

Well said there’s too many people on here knocking everyone and everything,we all know who they are.

the nodding donkey:

El Deano:

There won’t be any chains.

Iirc these coils would be loaded with posts in front of them, high enough to cover the centre of the coil, two straps through the centre, and one or two (depending on the width of the coil) over the top, if loaded in a well.
Top hats are strapped diagonal over the top, and have bolsters in front.

Chains will see you banned from all TATA sites, in Europe.

Not sure about the bolsters…I’ve never loaded top hats with bolsters in front of them…you can use 4 straps across the top, or you can strap the Tata way…