Downloading films/tv show

Just managed to resurrect the laptop. Just wondering what sites people here use to download films and tv shows from?

Looking to fill the laptop up to keep myself amused, but aside from either services or a few venues im going to i won’t have wifi so no streaming sites please!

H

Wife was recommended ‘Showbox’ by a friend recently…

Other half uses Showbox but it restricts you to what you can play it on.

PirateBay might be worth a look using UTorrent to download Magnet links, files sizes can be quite large though so watch your disc space.

Have a look at CouchTuner…suggest Mozilla Firefox browser with Adblock Plus enabled (wouldn’t be without it), otherwise the ads will get on your nerves.

Also if you are an Amazon customer, and buy a fair number of products from them, it might be worth getting Amazon Prime, its around £80 a year, that includes lots of free and faster postage on many products, but also includes lots of films and TV series free…worth having a poke nose to see if what they have is of interest.

x-hamster :slight_smile:

Songs of praise.

Hammy747:
Just managed to resurrect the laptop. Just wondering what sites people here use to download films and tv shows from?

Looking to fill the laptop up to keep myself amused, but aside from either services or a few venues im going to i won’t have wifi so no streaming sites please!

H

kickass torrents

Eztv or TV chaos. Last might need an invite. If so pm for one.

Do you have a smartphone and netflix? Hotspot your phone and watch Netflix on the lappy via wifi

extratorrent.ph
if you cant get it direct , go through websiteproxy.co.uk 1st

kickass.re (all good quality dvds)

give them a try, remember you have to download “utorrent” first before you can download any torrents.

Enjoy :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
(p.s. i have received all of the above information from a man i did not know at a pub i,ve never been to before at a location i was unfamiliar with)

Young_AL:
Do you have a smartphone and netflix? Hotspot your phone and watch Netflix on the lappy via wifi

I did this and blitzed through 2gb of data allowance in a night watching a couple of things on BBC iplayer.

I wonder if I had it set on a high quality that used a lot more data as normally browse a bit of internet and stream a few TV shows and youtube vids on the ipad and never get near it so have gone back to using the laptop as a glorified DVD player now.

download a tottert client like vuze or similar…download from any of the million torrent sites on tinterweb.(you will have to go via a proxy site from your landline broadband to do so as sky/bt etc have blocked direct access) then fill your boots from every film and tv program ever made.watch films in hd blueray etc,then 6 months later dont bother buying them when your in asda and see them just released…buy a cyclone 2tb multimedia hard drive player from ebay,and store everything on that. itl hold more than you can ever hope to download. if you have unli9mited boradband at home,then set it up and let it download when your away all week…take the movies from the laptop,store them on the mediaplayer and then bin the rest from laptop leaving it clear for next weeks films job done.never ever will you need to buy a film,tv prog,music,pc games,pc programs . :wink:

GBD:
extratorrent.ph
if you cant get it direct , go through websiteproxy.co.uk 1st

kickass.re (all good quality dvds)

give them a try, remember you have to download “utorrent” first before you can download any torrents.

Enjoy :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
(p.s. i have received all of the above information from a man i did not know at a pub i,ve never been to before at a location i was unfamiliar with)

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Next time your in that unfamiliar pub say thanks to him for me!

I’m always looking for a good way to do this on an iPad. Download stuff onto an app and watch when away overseas. I can stream using a VPN but sometimes the speed is crap and some places even VPN won’t work. Only thing I can find that allows this is the bbc app, which is awesome but only good for programs. For movies I streamed 123movies.me (may have changed addresses now) but you have to stream

mb14:
x-hamster :slight_smile:

Is it hosted by actual hamsters??