Movie downloads?

Sorry if this is not allowed on site, just wondering what sites are good to download movies ? I have bit torrent but most of the torrent sites are blocked now, if this topic isn’t allowed would someone be able to pm me some sites? Cheers

Smoggie89:
Sorry if this is not allowed on site, just wondering what sites are good to download movies ? I have bit torrent but most of the torrent sites are blocked now, if this topic isn’t allowed would someone be able to pm me some sites? Cheers

Pirate Bay is still up & running, if it is blocked to you & you cannot work around that, then either ask your nearest 10yr old for a work-a -round, or get your films from ‘Lovefilm’ or some other site for stoopid peeps !

Lol pirate bay blocked for me , when I type the address in it comes up saying the court has orderd it to be blocked bla bla, it’s so I can download some to put on a hard drive for when I’m away that’s all

Google ‘pirate proxy’ and click the first result that comes up

Cheers mate

come.in

thats all you need :grimacing:

kickass torrents ,ok

Smoggie89:
Lol pirate bay blocked for me , when I type the address in it comes up saying the court has orderd it to be blocked bla bla, it’s so I can download some to put on a hard drive for when I’m away that’s all

Then you need a 10yr old, it really is that easy to get past it.

It’s only blocked to the braindeads that give up when it’s not as easy as simply clicking on a link.

Chas:

Smoggie89:

Then you need a 10yr old, it really is that easy to get past it.

It’s only blocked to the braindeads that give up when it’s not as easy as simply clicking on a link.

I’ve never tried tbh when I seen sky had blocked it I thought there wouldn’t be anyway to get round it so never botherd

Smoggie89:
Sorry if this is not allowed on site, just wondering what sites are good to download movies ? I have bit torrent but most of the torrent sites are blocked now, if this topic isn’t allowed would someone be able to pm me some sites? Cheers[/quote

Download Hotspot Shield the free version install and all blocked torrent sites will be available, don’t forget to disable Hotspot Shield once you have got the torrent if you don’t it will slow down the download.

Cheers people appreciate it

get yourself a VPN… look to pay around 25quid a year and you can surf anything you like without your isp blocking anything or even seeing what your downloading :sunglasses:

Cheers everyone finally got sorted lol

Good site that I’ve always used is isohunt bloke in PC world told me about it. Very good too lol

Normally a mate I know uses come.in then for films YIFY and tv series kickass torrents

anders66:
Good site that I’ve always used is isohunt bloke in PC world told me about it. Very good too lol

isohunt was shut down a few months ago

Those that use torrents will know that sites that link to either individual torrents or listings of torrents are being shut down, while its unlikely that we would get such attention, no point in taking the risk so please do not post any active links to torrent sites- remember no one has access to your private messages so if you want to share any info- that’s the way to go- active links publicaly published will be removed

kevin0410:

anders66:

Are you totally sure Kevin I found it last night just being moved and jiggled about a bit but still easy to find

anders66:

kevin0410:

anders66:

Are you totally sure Kevin I found it last night just being moved and jiggled about a bit but still easy to find

isohunt was indeed shut down, the one you are using now is a copycat site setup by someone else with no connection to the original. extratorrent and kickarse are very good but most UK ISP block them nowdays. oviously various ways around this as already discussed :grimacing:

For those without a 10 year old.

Google TPB and look for a proxy list. Should easily find a list of proxy sites for TPB. UK ISP’s block sites all the time, but a quick as they block them new ones turn up so really pointless. I’m using one in latvia at the moment that is fast.

One tip, get peerblocker or something similar, stops your usp from looking at what you are downloading. Just in case they want to get arsey.

TPB is good at the moment, being award season there are loads of high quality screeners to pick from, most either currently at cinema or not released yet.

Any questions happy to answer for those not in the know or not as pc confident. I’ve been a pirate for years and its saved me 1000’s.
Awesome for books, got more than i can ever read. Just downloading the necesary files to turn my standard tt into a truck nav. The use of TPB is never ending.