Downloading TV shows

What’s the best site for downloading tv shows for free,incase I’m parked up and the internet is craps ■■?

None! Its Illegal.

With that out of the way. You really have to dig these days to find a torrent site that is still accessable. BT, Virgin and Talk Talk have all begun barring them so if you use any of those services you just cant get access.

Try iplayer or all4 - you can catchup when online and download stuff to watch later

I use bitlord for films ect its free but depending what format your dvd/tv ect plays them in I convert mine into avi files then put them on to a sd card and play them through my snooper and truck speakers,

I use showbox.apk. It has a huge amount of TV shows including full series and movies. You can stream off there or download to watch later.

BBC Iplayer for the beeb channels. Free and LEGAL.
Couchtuner.la for all others :wink:

I use mvgroup.org, not sure if it works in the UK.
Paul

Downloading things illegally, shame on you!

Cough.

Pirate Bay is still around. Kick A55 torrents (that’s not A55 - just avoiding the language filter, sorry) is also pretty good. You’ll probably need a proxy. BT’s/Virgin’s/et al’s efforts to block TPB are super effective and can only be subverted with the use of a google search for “pirate bay proxy”.

Super h4■■0r stuff!

Showbox is good

Wheels Are Round:
Downloading things illegally, shame on you!

Cough.

Pirate Bay is still around. Kick A55 torrents (that’s not A55 - just avoiding the language filter, sorry) is also pretty good. You’ll probably need a proxy. BT’s/Virgin’s/et al’s efforts to block TPB are super effective and can only be subverted with the use of a google search for “pirate bay proxy”.

Super h4■■0r stuff!

Or choose an isp that doesn’t block half the www, also if you are with one of the big 6 mass market isp’s and going to download music and films using torrent( P2P ) then you may be safer if you use a VPN that doesn’t log your traffic and ip address, helps stop the copyright trolls from trying to extort money from you, using their speculative invoicing schemes , which you should never respond to

YouTube is great for movies just type ’ full films 2015 English ’ or what ever year you want, in the search you will then see what film it is by the picture next to it, don’t type the name of a recent film otherwise you will only get clips.
youtu.be/tWSANnA7iVM Here’s an example ted 2 the funniest film I’ve seen, if you have an iPhone or iPad download max tube, then you can download the films directly to your device

If you have unlimited data Netflix starts at £5 month.
Otherwise I have been using a cheap windows tablet PC and copying my own DVDs to it. They are quite good as they have full windows 8 on and with a Bluetooth keyboard will do same job as a laptop. Charges from 12v too :slight_smile:

I am half way through downloading Sons of Anarchy as I sit here, and Ted2 and the new Mad Max film.
On iPad go into Safari search Movie Box, the logo with black box with yellow writing, I think it’s the first one that comes up? It says install moviebox.
Follow instructions, it takes 5 mins.
All films and telly programmes are there.
I’ve used it for a while and it’s great!

Another vote for Couchtuner, great for series such as Penny Dreadful, Person of Interest, The Blacklist, Sleepy Hollow etc.