Windows 7

Hi Folks!

Just put a new hard drive in my laptop, now need to installed windows. The laptop came with Windows 7 home premium. I am considering buying this,

ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Microsoft … 20e77dcf6a

Has anyone bought these from eBay? And Are these likely to be genuine?

Thanks

why don’t you just download it from a torrents site with the serial code etc,and use that for free…itl be genuine and will work fine,.internet piracy at its best…pay for nothing. :smiley:

I’m useless with computers, How would I do that, the laptop won’t boot up (switch on properly) if that makes sense?

you can pm me if you want a list of what to do.or basically,you download and install a torrent client program like vuze go to a torrents site like torrentz.com search for whatever films,music,games,programs that you like,download it and become 1 of the millions of internet pirates worldwide,then run the program,or save it to disc.you will never need to buy another film,or music again,and if pc world sell it as a program,then you can lift it from tinterweb for free. there is no reduction in quality like on old vhs tapes,if it uploads in hd blueray,then that’s what you get. I use a multimediaplayer hard drive,bung everything onto that,and its just like a dvd player that for me holds about 800 films,and every episode of every tv series ive ever wanted to watch,with the best part being…NO ADVERTS…happy days all round,plus,if you nick it from the internet,then its always still there for someone else to nick…i watch films that wont be released into the shops for the next 6 months etc. if you try to access the torrents sites directly,then your service provider wont let you as they are now blocked to stop internet piracy by sky/bt/virgin etc…what you do is use a proxy server which is like a remote version of google,then once you are there,just go to the torrent sites as then sky etc,dosent know you are being transferred…sounds complicated,but once you do it,then its a doddle… proxy4free.com/list/webproxy1.html proxy server is here… the proxy servers open and close constantly so you might need to try a few before you can get to your torrent site…the correct name for them is bittorrents the one I use is here…www.torrentz.com but google it and you will see that theres plenty to choose from.happy pirating. :smiling_imp: