Downloading films

Does anyone know of any decent sites to download films onto a PC that are simple to use and don’t want to download about 10 other apps/programmes onto your laptop at the same time. Thanks.

Depends how you want to get the films - i.e. Are you paying for them or wanting them for free?
I use a programme called Vuze to download video content (obviously not films as that would be illegal) and it also has a built in application to convert the format of the video file you download so it’s an all in one programme.
To get the video content I use a torrent sharing website but most have now been blocked by major internet providers. I’m sure you’ll be able to find a way to do the same with a simple google search.

Thanks for that have been given a couple of pointers but it just seems that the sites want to download more than just the film software and my anti-virus keeps rejecting it

Showbox. Works on a smartphone/tablet too

mazzer:
Does anyone know of any decent sites to download films onto a PC that are simple to use and don’t want to download about 10 other apps/programmes onto your laptop at the same time. Thanks.

To download films I use program Vuze - easy and free to install.
Then I download films from 2 torrents via proxy - kickass torrent and zamunda.net. The second one require registration.

Good luck.

Thanks Dolph that programme was the only to download without sending my anti virus into meltdown :smiley:

Used to use Moviebox but Apple don’t like you to use it so it never downloads now… W#####s! Nothing to watch on my iPad now on the plane Monday :cry:

Private torrent sites brah.

Cinema hd
Mega box
Showbox
Hd cinema
Cartoon hd
Download the apk, plus for TV at home download a casting app,allcast is good or for Chromecast use local cast app
Enjoy!

google.co.uk/search?q=xmovi … e&ie=UTF-8
start the film playing then right click and save as, make a folder on desktop to save to.
use vlc app to play the film. loads to choose from.

i use kodi on my amazon fire stick at home,because its streaming it ok to view but the sites that you stream from are the ones who could get into trouble

how do you get on with it ? been looking at them on ebay , prices start from around £25 . are they any good ? :confused:

For a source of films have a poke nose on putlocker.is

For a source of series, mainly US fodder, try couchtuner.ch

Worth having adblock installed on both.