Deciced To Go For C+E

Good man. Become a class 1 driving Jedi Master asap. My knob grew 3 inches as soon as I passed.

Got 7 weeks of waiting to do though.

And that’s going to hurt at my current place… :cry:

blue estate:

Goldfinger:
The way we’ve seen it is, there seems to be way more work available on class 1 than class 2…

Also, I was given some advice years ago (that’s if I can’t explain it properly…?)…

Why drive to / from work twice a day - 5 /6 days a week…?

When lets say you’re tramping, you could travel only once a week to work, and then only once again to home…?

Therefore, I could look way further for work…

I only live 19 miles from my depot but because I got lucky and found a cat C tramping job with an allocated truck most weeks I don’t go home till Friday as we have 2 yards 200 yards apart from each other
One is where the office warehouse and pallet trunkers run out of the other which was the original yard is where we park all the General haulage trucks trailers and spare truck in also work shop is there and it’s quiet after 6pm and secure and has a shower so if I’m back at base I stay in truck and save nearly a gallon of fuel a day and 1 1/2 hours commute time
P/s it’s a shame you’re right up there as we have a Cat C vacancy on general but it’s near Southampton 6hours away

Blue is that class C a tramping job or just days?

Aurri:

blue estate:

Goldfinger:
The way we’ve seen it is, there seems to be way more work available on class 1 than class 2…

Also, I was given some advice years ago (that’s if I can’t explain it properly…?)…

Why drive to / from work twice a day - 5 /6 days a week…?

When lets say you’re tramping, you could travel only once a week to work, and then only once again to home…?

Therefore, I could look way further for work…

I only live 19 miles from my depot but because I got lucky and found a cat C tramping job with an allocated truck most weeks I don’t go home till Friday as we have 2 yards 200 yards apart from each other
One is where the office warehouse and pallet trunkers run out of the other which was the original yard is where we park all the General haulage trucks trailers and spare truck in also work shop is there and it’s quiet after 6pm and secure and has a shower so if I’m back at base I stay in truck and save nearly a gallon of fuel a day and 1 1/2 hours commute time
P/s it’s a shame you’re right up there as we have a Cat C vacancy on general but it’s near Southampton 6hours away

Blue is that class C a tramping job or just days?

Tramping

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Messaged you

Goldfinger:
Got 7 weeks of waiting to do though.

And that’s going to hurt at my current place… :cry:

Chin up pal, time will pass quick enough…
Just don’t spend all that time building pressure! :wink:
i.e you don’t want to be doing your training and test thinking about HAVING to pass, as otherwise you’ll be stuck still. Try to go there knowing you’ll learn the skills to pass and as long as you hold it together, that’s what will happen! :sunglasses:

Best of luck mate! :smiley: