Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

In Ancona waiting for a lift over to Greece not been there for a few yrs
F9F7D6AD-845F-4D39-86E8-CF320C968C6F.jpeg
99F26F52-A1FF-4A91-A1C3-8B9E88060EBD.jpeg

Andrew Morrison:
In Ancona waiting for a lift over to Greece not been there for a few yrs 10[/quot

Every one says Chipodopulus gets all the cream but i think you jumped the Q there Snapper, JD.

Buzzer:

Andrew Morrison:
In Ancona waiting for a lift over to Greece not been there for a few yrs 10[/quot

Every one says Chipodopulus gets all the cream but i think you jumped the Q there Snapper, JD.

He does after Roger lol just happened to be in the right place at the right time John

The rho bridge leaving Patras never used it myself & was surprised to see motorway finished from Patras to Athens taken the Greeks years to finish & boy are they making us pay for it■■?

Had to stop at Korinth canal to buy the war office some slippers with the bobbles on she loves em !!
Parked behind this ol man still plying it’s trade lol

1D4B7224-253E-4C21-8867-30DC5A744CB5.jpeg

Only in Greece family on back of pickup overtaking everyone & red car flying up hard shoulder undertaking everyone ffs need eyes up your arse!!!

A few going up motorway towards Lamia

Re loaded nr Trikala for Holland & whilst on bay this old girl went on bay next to me not too bad nick from a distance??
F7E41C30-C774-46FB-B892-5FF373336D45.jpeg
49CC8D4C-5921-4286-AA8F-255214D7480F.jpeg

Sitting on the dock of the bay?well Igoumenitsa waiting on the ferry to Venice which was delayed!!
E4EC4A84-19E0-4ADD-8393-02287AB7F8DE.jpeg

E3EF3972-8461-4840-858F-E7BABB28578F.jpeg

Morning Andrew,
Your jurney takes me back a bit, great pics.
1999 I did Igoumenitsa to Bitola and the roads were crap to say the least but now it looks like they have spent some money at last.
Trikala to Igoumenitsa would have taken you for ever.
Thanks for the “update” great stuff. Harvey

Nice pics Snapper, esp of the version 1 FH12 still going strong, probably F89 in daily service in those parts?

Good pics Andrew,never done Greece so nice to see them. Out of intrest how hot was it bearing in mind the
temperatures that Spain and Portugal have been having recently. :wink:

To Salisbury market today but nothing took my fancy but returned to find a casualty steer in the park, been dead probably overnight so had to remove and take to the knackerman who relieved me of 120 sovs for the privilege it had died from blackleg and it is gutting to say the least as it was worth ni on a grand, Buzzer.

Changed days buzzer I remember when the knackerman paid £20 for a fallen animal

image.jpeg
Hiya Buzzer ,first day back tomorrow ,loaded with the mobile workshop for chilling lane leading down to the Solent :smiley:

Punchy Dan:
Hiya Buzzer ,first day back tomorrow ,loaded with the mobile workshop for chilling lane leading down to the Solent :smiley:

What time you there Dan I can come and find you mate right on me doorstep that is, Buzzer

Hoping to be there for 8 or before , they say there is a waiting compound and then it’s a 1 mile reverse down some wooden road to the water :open_mouth: , I’ll keep an eye out for you as I’ll need a break although it’s going to be a quick tip cheers Dan’l .p.s this is a bewick type load I.e it could be sheeted square with ease :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: but being its own Roro there’s no hooks :wink:

Punchy Dan:
Hoping to be there for 8 or before , they say there is a waiting compound and then it’s a 1 mile reverse down some wooden road to the water :open_mouth: , I’ll keep an eye out for you as I’ll need a break although it’s going to be a quick tip cheers Dan’l .p.s this is a bewick type load I.e it could be sheeted square with ease :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: but being its own Roro there’s no hooks :wink:

My Mobile is 07967 968224 Buzzer.

Buzzer:

Punchy Dan:

My Mobile is 07967 968224 Buzzer.

I’ll be there at 7 am Buzzer if your buying the breakfasts ! I’ll have flown past that Foden back up the road aways !! :wink: Cheers Dennis.