Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

That’s it “snapper” on his hols already shipping back in from the IOW subject to the ferry sailing, bit like Brittany, they only got to here some one ■■■■ and they cancel all the sailings.
Had a delivery of 14 bales of silage to see the big steers to the end of the month when they go. Finally got me little Avant loader sorted yesterday as trouble getting it to fire up, fitted a new starter motor and now she fires instant so good job all round. Nurse 2mor for me leg then chill, cheers Buzzer.

Hows the leg coming along then Buzzer ■■ :unamused:

About time we had some animal pic’s on here chap ! :wink:

Hi all bit late replying but still laid up on my sick bed. Thanks for the tip on the herbalist buzzer but i think i will give it a miss. Congratulation’ to wrighty and mrs wrighty happy times, hope the weather is being kind to you up there.Tht’s it i am worn out know back to my sick bed. :cry:

Sorry buzzer forgot to ask how is the leg coming on getting better i hope. :blush:

Kevin sorry your still in the sick bay, get down Meon shore and go for a brisk walk that’ll sort you out. Me leg is definitely on the mend but slow process but is reseeding in size for sure and although looks gruesome it is healthy, thanks for the concern hope you get better soon, Buzzer.

Afternoon Buzzer

Well it’s a bit bleak up ere trying to snow and blowing quite hard, but the sheep are fed and were back int house in front oft fire and staying put for the night.
Been quite a busy week back at work down in your neck of the woods on Wednesday, one drop near Hook and then one at Chilbolton. Sat here writing this whilst grandma Alice is bathing young Isla in front of the fire aye what a life eh…

Cheers Wrighty.

WP_20180105_002.jpg

WP_20180104_008.jpg

WP_20180103_006.jpg

WP_20180102_001.jpg

Wrighty I remember being bathed in front of the fire in a tin bath which was hung on the outside wall when not in use face inwards, only problem I had was two sisters who had first dibs and me mother used that green fairy soap water was near white when I got my go and I was told I was last in as I was the muckiest of the three but that were over sixty years ago now but you remember things like that like it were yesterday. Bet Alice is all googly eyed now and you bin moved down the line by one, my current standing here is about thirteen as even the dog gets in front of me, cheers Buzzer.

three-metal-baths-hanging-on-the-wall-b13mpc.jpg

Hi Buzzer, the leg still looks sore, if it were me, I’d be trying a rub of Snowfire on it, nothing heals broken skin quicker, though the severity of your wound might be beyond that, anyway one of yours southbound on the A1(M) Feb last year.
Oily

Davies Richard 39507842912_ff8cdd6301 rs _k.jpg

Turned cold today here even though we had a bit of bright sun, good day as I sold me old chicken house to a young man who builds super duper shepherds huts for £22k a go.
Oily it may look angry but my leg is healing in from the edges, just keep it covered when outside and let the air at it when indoors, cheers Buzzer

Congratulations Wrighty to you Alice and Lydia on the birth of young Isla and all the best for 2018.

Did you tip at Hunts in Chilbolton ? let us know when you are down again and I’ll pick Buzzer up and we’ll wet the baby’s head. By the way both Buzzer and I sleep with Grannies so join the club !!

Regards
Richard

MaggieD:
Congratulations Wrighty to you Alice and Lydia on the birth of young Isla and all the best for 2018.

Did you tip at Hunts in Chilbolton ? let us know when you are down again and I’ll pick Buzzer up and we’ll wet the baby’s head. By the way both Buzzer and I sleep with Grannies so join the club !!

Regards
Richard

Cheers Richard yes it was Hunts where I delivered not too far from Micheldever. Lydia and Jonathan have taken Isla back home tonight so Me and granny have got the house to ourselves again…bliss
Back to it tomorrow off down to Gaydon with mi two ploughs and the who knows…

Cheers Wrighty.

Buzzer:
Turned cold today here even though we had a bit of bright sun, good day as I sold me old chicken house to a young man who builds super duper shepherds huts for £22k a go.
Oily it may look angry but my leg is healing in from the edges, just keep it covered when outside and let the air at it when indoors, cheers Buzzer

What you have to do Buzzer is pull your bed over to the window and sleep with it hanging out of the window ( Your leg I mean) you can’t beat a bit of fresh night air, your leg will heal a treat ! All the best for 2018 Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Buzzer:

What you have to do Buzzer is pull your bed over to the window and sleep with it hanging out of the window ( Your leg I mean) you can’t beat a bit of fresh night air, your leg will heal a treat ! All the best for 2018 Cheers Dennis.

Sleep with it hanging out of the window eh? Must be a big lad Dennis! Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

charlie one:

Bewick:

Buzzer:

Sleep with it hanging out of the window eh? Must be a big lad Dennis! Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dennis & Charlie I would not sleep with any thing hanging out the bedroom window, too many hungry foxes round here for that boys.
Sad day yesterday as me and the Boss attended a funeral of a local farmer where I go and get haylage and straw from. First met him and his son about twenty years ago but it felt like I had known him all my life, a jovial kind hearted gentleman and proof of this was in excess of 200 people turned up at the crematorium to say farewell, farming stopped in the surrounding area for the afternoon that’s for sure. He liked the simple things in life and that has changed nowadays.

Busy littering up and putting in haylage this morning then took the dog to his favourite place for a run in me Summer grazing, the pond is the result of the council being given a grant of £12 they dig the pond out bigger but no one see’s there wasting the money. The other problem I have is the Canada geese who eat grass like locust, I know its them as there tell tale feathers and crap are every where, Buzzer.

Photo0939.jpg

C’mon Buzzer, those geese need a resting place before heading south so they can be target practice for El Rambo down here!

What about this Buzzer, a Fergie with TK cab youtube.com/watch?v=M6Zqg1OqfFY
Oily

MaggieD:
. By the way both Buzzer and I sleep with Grannies so join the club !!

Regards
Richard

WOW…just…WOW…you’re either very brave, or very very silly…of course, I won’t dob you in
Q.C. Evans…for a price…I know it’s blackmail, but at my age, who cares…there is also a spare room here for you when Angie finds out…again, for a price, of course…its all down to the pound against the euro you see…I’m also looking through old negatives of a few “old friends” to subsidise my pension, times are tough…now, where did I put her email address. …

Come on Buzzer, your letting the side down,no agricultural / animal pics for a while !! :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Hows the leg now ■■

combine.jpg