Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Not a good day, went to South Hants hospital to get me leg checked and tomorrow I have to go in for another operation, could be in for three days but it could be five weeks which I am definitely not looking forward too. Just pleased to have good friends to look after my stock while I am incapacitated just hope it will be the short version. You have to treat these things seriously as if this is not attended too properly one could lose your leg. Will miss contributing on here and the banter for sure but may have to get one of those tablet things to keep me in touch with what is occurring while I am in, Cheers Buzzer.

Good luck with whatever happens I wish you well…

Regards
Andy

Evening Buzzer

Fingers crossed for your trip to the hospital, last place you want to be is int dock over the festive period. Just in case you do get stuck in there, may I take this opportunity to wish you and yours a happy Christmas and a prosperous new year.

All the best Wrighty.

Hi John
Be lucky try to get to Winchester much better & cleaner than the general.
Cheers

Rich

Sorry to hear your having to be admitted to Hospital Buzzer ! However I hope you can get your leg “sorted” once and for all but I suppose the last place anyone wants to be at the Festive Season is in hospital. If it is for five weeks :frowning: but looking on the bright side you sure will keep those young Nurses entertained :wink: Anyway, fingers crossed for you mate and I trust all will turn out well for you and I will take this opportunity to wish both you and yours the best possible Christmas under the circumstances. Regards Dennis.

Good luck with the leg John better get me self down to Tesco’s for some pickled eggs then although won’t be a patch on yours lol
Cheers Andrew

Wish you well Buzzer. You’re a tough

old bugger so I’m sure all will be well.Best wishes mate Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

Thats bad luck Buzzer, i thought you were on the mend ! Lets hope its only 3 days.All the best for the op chap !

Good luck Buzzer hope all goes well

Thanks everyone for your good wishes and I am hoping its the short stay. Emergency this morning as I discovered my Volvo cattle truck needs a new MOT at the end of January so had to book that in straight away and hope they can fit it in at Scania.
Will leave it to the rest of you to post on the Davies thread as I wont have the means to do it where I am going, will post again ASAP. Although I am a humbug when it comes to Christmas hope you all have a good festive period and get back to work as soon as the decorating word is mentioned, Cheers Buzzer.

Buzzer:
Thanks everyone for your good wishes and I am hoping its the short stay. Emergency this morning as I discovered my Volvo cattle truck needs a new MOT at the end of January so had to book that in straight away and hope they can fit it in at Scania.
Will leave it to the rest of you to post on the Davies thread as I wont have the means to do it where I am going, will post again ASAP. Although I am a humbug when it comes to Christmas hope you all have a good festive period and get back to work as soon as the decorating word is mentioned, Cheers Buzzer.

You need to borrow a lap top off someone chap,so you can stay in touch !! :wink:

A lap top in hospital :open_mouth: :open_mouth: don’t forget the screens :laughing: :laughing: All the best Buzzer.
Oily

I believe DIT Will be on telly, channel 4 this Wednesday the channel 9pm

Is it a repeat Rob as they were on last Wednesday ?

kerbut:

Episode 4 is this coming Wednesday, with the DIT driver. The last one, a few days ago, was more about the decline of the British fishing industry as well as the laying of a power cable across La Manche!!

kerbut:

NO,

WELL FOLKS MY FIRST GO ON A LAPTOP WHICH ■■■■■■ BROUGHT IN TODAY SO I CAN KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU OLD BOYS CAME IN FRIDAY EXPECTING AN OPERATION WHICH DID NOT HAPPEN AND I HAVE TO BE HERE TILL TUESDAY MINIMUM SO BORED S/LESS AND DEFO DONT WANT TO BE IN HERE AT CHRISTMAS CHEERS BUZZER

Buzzer:
WELL FOLKS MY FIRST GO ON A LAPTOP WHICH ■■■■■■ BROUGHT IN TODAY SO I CAN KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU OLD BOYS CAME IN FRIDAY EXPECTING AN OPERATION WHICH DID NOT HAPPEN AND I HAVE TO BE HERE TILL TUESDAY MINIMUM SO BORED S/LESS AND DEFO DONT WANT TO BE IN HERE AT CHRISTMAS CHEERS BUZZER

Thats a bit of a bugger chap about not having the operation. Are they talking about not doing it till Tuesday or maybe
tomorrow ■■

At least you have the lap top. I hope they left you the charger as not sure how long the battery will last ■■

One of your drivers posted this pic.

DEAN CAME IN FOR OP BUT HE DID NOT DO IT NOW A WAITING GAME AND BY THE WAY ROGER OUR TELLY STAR IS BACK ON CH4 ON WED NIGHT ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS SO TUNE IN FOR MORE OF THE F WORD, CHEERS BUZZER

Buzzer:
DEAN CAME IN FOR OP BUT HE DID NOT DO IT NOW A WAITING GAME AND BY THE WAY ROGER OUR TELLY STAR IS BACK ON CH4 ON WED NIGHT ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS SO TUNE IN FOR MORE OF THE F WORD, CHEERS BUZZER

Well i hope they either get on and do it quick or send you home for Xmas and do it after. I will watch that
programme.