Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

charlie one:

Buzzer:

bullitt:
Great to see some up to date pics of life out and about on the road again! More please Andrew. :wink:

I’ll second that Bullitt. Andrew is a bit lapsadasical lately will have to look at not renewing his contract as company photographer, Buzzer.

As you say John.After all the equipment you gave Andrew and the wage increase.It won’t do for the others to find out.Better say nothing eh? However some good photos.Impressive. Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

Charlie as you probably know from experience, running four or more drivers together can run into problems either a punch up or a bloody good ■■■■ up neither of which is congruous to a smooth running transport operation Buzzer.

You should have let me know you were coming to Malaga Andrew!

Buzzer: That silver line on the lower section of the cab goes nowhere. If it was extended onto the trailer for about 2 metres and have the broken line finish it would look more…stylish and finished!

gazzer:
Buzzer: That silver line on the lower section of the cab goes nowhere. If it was extended onto the trailer for about 2 metres and have the broken line finish it would look more…stylish and finished!

Gazzer I don’t have any say any more on company issues, im’e just the ■■■■ who started it all those years ago but at least it’s still going. So many companies have gone which is a shame , nowadays I am an authority on horses, cattle and gardening which keeps me pretty busy and let Horry and ■■■■■■ do the transport.
While ime on thankyou to those who kindly sponsored ■■■■■■ who completed the London marathon today in 3hrs 50 in very warm conditions and in the end he raised well over 7 grand for the charity “Tommys” over taking Michael Owen in the process and Richard he did it with out the need to take a 45, thanks again Buzzer.

Buzzer:

gazzer:

Gazzer I don’t have any say any more on company issues, im’e just the [zb] who started it all those years ago but at least it’s still going. So many companies have gone which is a shame , nowadays I am an authority on horses, cattle and gardening which keeps me pretty busy and let Horry and ■■■■■■ do the transport.
While ime on thankyou to those who kindly sponsored ■■■■■■ who completed the London marathon today in 3hrs 50 in very warm conditions and in the end he raised well over 7 grand for the charity “Tommys” over taking Michael Owen in the process and Richard he did it with out the need to take a 45, thanks again Buzzer.

Very well done ■■■■■■

Regards Pat

Just posted this on the Southampton thread but I think itbelongs here as well

Here is one for JD what more could you ask for Truck,Horses and Beer

Regards Pat

WhitbreadHorses.JPG

Well done ■■■■■■ a brilliant time and a huge amount for “Tommys”
I hope that James bloke in the office lets you have an easy time tomorrow !!

Kind regards

Richard & Angela

Congratulations Steve ( ■■■■■■ )
3 hrs 50 mns a great time and a fantastic amount raised too, well exceeding
your target…Well done.

Many congrats ■■■■■■.You should be very proud of yourself.And for a most worth cause.Well done young man.Now Pat and myself must get in training for the Cadnam Half Marathon.If we do well then the next one will be London.Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

charlie one:
Many congrats ■■■■■■.You should be very proud of yourself.And for a most worth cause.Well done young man.Now Pat and myself must get in training for the Cadnam Half Marathon.If we do well then the next one will be London.Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Charlie I walked from my house to the White Horse (1 1/2 miles)a little while back but still knackered!!!

Regards Pat

Pat, you should be proud of yourself for doing that well done.

Hi Pat.Good going mate.Sorry I forgot to ask you how you are progressing.Are you having lots of physio? I`m on twice a week and doing as much walking as I can.The poor old dog spends all his time either walking or sleeping ! Down to one stick now.I might take a little stroll to the Legion.Only for the exercise you understand.Stay lucky Pat.Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

charlie one:
Hi Pat.Good going mate.Sorry I forgot to ask you how you are progressing.Are you having lots of physio? I`m on twice a week and doing as much walking as I can.The poor old dog spends all his time either walking or sleeping ! Down to one stick now.I might take a little stroll to the Legion.Only for the exercise you understand.Stay lucky Pat.Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks Charlie

No physio as last time I went was ridiculous 20 mins doing silly things totally irrelevant to my condition , I cannot explain, but not doing bad on my own, walking without a stick for well over a mile and balancing very well, I cannot believe useless people are being paid excessive amounts of money for ■■■■ advice!!!

Sorry but if you were at the blunt end as I am, you would know what I mean!!!

Some of my advisers are total crap should never be in a job!!

But they are and that is why our NHS is costing so much, especially with all the corrupt deals with Building/equipment supplies and totally useless employees!!!

Rant over

Regards Pat

gazzer:
Pat, you should be proud of yourself for doing that well done.

Thank You Gary

Regards Pat

Hi Pat, I echo what the others have said. Well done mate for walking so far.
When you consider it wasn’t, long ago you were laid up, and what could have been,
You,ve done bloody well…keep it up.

Charlie…well done to you as well mate.
Perhaps you and Pat could let me have one each of your walking sticks.
Reckon I,ll need ,em myself before too long. :laughing: :laughing:

Hi all ! Well done ■■■■■■ knew Davies would do it ! Wish I was as fit as that to run a marathon, but you never know, this time next year I’ll be 60 it’s a good age to start !!

Regards Jimski

Jimski:
Hi all ! Well done ■■■■■■ knew Davies would do it ! Wish I was as fit as that to run a marathon, but you never know, this time next year I’ll be 60 it’s a good age to start !!

Regards Jimski

Hi Jim just to let you and every one else know that ■■■■■■’s first target was five grand, when he past that figure he upted the anti to seven grand and he still has donations coming in now, the present amount is £7500 plus another £1100 gift aid making a total of around £8600 which is pretty amazing considering the state of the economy at present, so thanks again for all those who gave and although he don’t use these threads Horry will no doubt inform him and keep him up to speed, cheers Buzzer.
PS. Pat & Charlie don’t even consider doing a full marathon, it hurts.

Buzzer:

Jimski:

Regards Jimski

Hi Jim just to let you and every one else know that ■■■■■■’s first target was five grand, when he past that figure he upted the anti to seven grand and he still has donations coming in now, the present amount is £7500 plus another £1100 gift aid making a total of around £8600 which is pretty amazing considering the state of the economy at present, so thanks again for all those who gave and although he don’t use these threads Horry will no doubt inform him and keep him up to speed, cheers Buzzer.
PS. Pat & Charlie don’t even consider doing a full marathon, it hurts.

“It hurts” sounds like your talking from experiance John !! :laughing: :laughing:
Gotta say ■■■■■■ well done but you’ll never make a driver your to fit mate :laughing: :laughing:

Just a shot of a little outing in West Sussex last weekend, Buzzer.

Happy Easter to All

Regards Pat