Crows Transport Gateshead

HI ,Crowbar.Is that your S 39 Foden its a belter we ran 4 S 39 s at one time 3 180 & 1 150 Gardeners 2 had the big girders with thr towing eye in the middle the other 2 were exactly same and coulor they were ex Laythom car transporters with high gear diffs the 150 had a 5’ 2 ratio 56 mph the 180 had a 4’ 8 ratio 64 mph the other 2 180 s had 5;7 5 s 52 mph .Just a bit of useless info ,Regards Barry Waddy

Here’s an AEC and drag .
CROWS.jpg

Is this the same crows.

crows 001.jpg

brothertonmick:
Is this the same crows.

Hi Yes this is the same family but at Durham crowbar

Hi One of the Scanias.

IN MEMORY OF crowbar

Otterburn Show. A real classic Foden. Regards Larry.

Me at the wheel

Me and Davy Redpath the driver collecting the ■■■■■■■ engine cup for the most effiecent fuel vehicle.
crowbar :smiley:

crowbar:
Me and Davy Redpath the driver collecting the ■■■■■■■ engine cup for the most effiecent fuel vehicle.

Well Crowbar you look very smart ,when was this photograph taken ? and what type of vehicle etc did your company have which won the cup ? , many thanks for all your information etc etc ,Shugg .

shugg:

crowbar:

Well Crowbar you look very smart ,when was this photograph taken ? and what type of vehicle etc did your company have which won the cup ? , many thanks for all your information etc etc ,Shugg .

Hi shugg 1967 Guy Invincible with180 ■■■■■■■ at the Darlington factory, l have aphoto of the wagon some where will try to dig it out Regards crowbar

Ralph here’s a shot of your Foden taken at Carlisle 1995,was that the year I drove it? Also the Beaver at the Tyne Tees in 1995.
April’s Heritage Commercial also has it (Foden) with its new owner at the Motorman’s Gathering in January. regards Kev.

crowbar:

not dickie redpath lyk , god that guy was ■■■■ tall.

jonnyA:

crowbar:

Hi jonnyA Yes it was Dickie ,Davy is his younger brother sorry mt date of birth is starting to show Regards crowbar .

nee botha m8 , dad worked with wor dickiie and to say became gud mates still livin around the chester le street area he is dad still nokin aboot shiney row not drivin blissful retirment, happy days at crows

crowbar:

jonnyA:

crowbar:

Hi jonnyA Yes it was Dickie ,Davy is his younger brother sorry mt date of birth is starting to show Regards crowbar .

jonnyA:
nee botha m8 , dad worked with wor dickiie and to say became gud mates still livin around the chester le street area he is dad still nokin aboot shiney row not drivin blissful retirment, happy days at crows

crowbar:

jonnyA:

crowbar:

Hi jonnyA Glad your dad is well, havn’t seen him for a long time , great lad tell him Ralph was asking after him and l send my regards crowbar.

A sad day the old forman fitter Bill Robertson died on Monday,[RIP], a great lad sadly missed
His funeral is on Monday 2nd April at west road crem crowbar

Hi Just to let everbody know JOE PEARSON died on friday night and his funderal is next Friday 1pm at Saltwell Crem.
A good lad. He helped me run the reunion do’s we had will be sadly missed RIP.
crowbar .