00012.jpg

blueline project

Hi Folks,
A few modern ones on A65 Ingleton,

Cheers MALC.

M268PCP Volvo FH12. LONGTHORNES
transportphotos.com/road/photo/JLC00230-14

Longthorne FH12.jpg

I remember the call well! from David,can you pull us out of the s*** please I can’t get these lazy (zb) down here to graft like your lads!!!

Hello Folks,

Some more photos of modern day A65 motors travelling along on the A65.

S J Bargh Ltd - Scania 124L 420

R H Newhouse - Scania 124L 420

L & W Wilson - Volvo FM.jpg
L & W Wilson - Volvo FM

Scania R480.jpg
Thanks for looking.
Kind regards
Simon

H C & M Bargh, Magirus loading straw Nr. Selby mid 80’s , and comming up Widdale from Hawes. Photo taken from video.
Trucks0001.jpg

Truck Traveller:
Hello Folks,

Hope you have all had a fantastic Christmas Holiday with your families.

Here are some festive A65 photos.

looks a bit over the top.It looks like something out of Mad max.

P.S. I joined trucknet earlier this year and for me it’s been ‘a real good experience’ (starting on this thread). A special thanks therefore to Malc who’s managed to get hold of some cracking photos.

Wife’s not quite as enthusiastic, but hey ho you can’t win them all (come to think of it; any as far as she’s concerned).

Kind regards

Simon

malc tom wright was round today looking for you he didnt know youd retired he had some bridgestones on offer i havent seen him in years and he hasnt changed a bit in looks and in his wayshe said it was 15 years since he finished some mani was having him on about when he used to organise the nights at ocean edge with wandering walter and his girls bye we cud never get bill baines home n when he wheeled a new bridgestone into the post house at the launch nbrad won it in the raffle il bring that photo round 4 u as well c u

BIBS:
malc tom wright was round today looking for you he didnt know youd retired he had some bridgestones on offer i havent seen him in years and he hasnt changed a bit in looks and in his wayshe said it was 15 years since he finished some mani was having him on about when he used to organise the nights at ocean edge with wandering walter and his girls bye we cud never get bill baines home n when he wheeled a new bridgestone into the post house at the launch nbrad won it in the raffle il bring that photo round 4 u as well c u

You’ll let any (zb) into your yard obviously!!! Dennis.

Hi folks,

Sorry for the lack of photos of late, really busy at work.

Walton’s of Hellifield - Scania R480

Fairhurst - Scania R470 (Foggy’s struggling to keep up)

Kind regards
Simon

Hi Folks,

John B L Gill - Scania 114c 380

Thanks for looking.

Kind regards

Simon.

hi i spent a lot of my childhood days riding about in a tarmac truck out fo halton east quarry,back in the 80,s,does anybody have any pics,of any of the wagons that used to run out off there,ie haulmac, many thanks

Hi Folks,

Another tidy Longthorne’s motor.

Cheers

Simon