Dairy/Milk/Chesse Companies

Does Any photos of Dairy/Chesse/ Milk Trucks and van’s and tankers etc etc etc

Cheers

James

terberg at dairy crest stroud -alan

Hi Truckerjames123
Heres a couple for you,I have put these on another thread but can’t remember which.Hope they are ok

Milk tanker crossing the bridge in Downham in 1967

And a Milk Marque tanker crossing the same bridge in 1997, not much change in 30 years then, even got the chap on the bridge with his dog

There cracking mate thanks a lot

Like the milk marketing board ones :slight_smile:

James

Hi Truckerjames.What about this one.

John

Photo’s taken around Ampleforth and Penrith in 1995

go to old time forum a65 vehicles 3 of our old kit wagons on there and a young bibs

Here’s one I drove in the '80s - it’s now preserved by Johnny Murphy:

Hi Steve Do you remember Roy Bibby(R.I.P) who used to work for Longley Farms @ Holmfirth.Smart picture by the way.

Hi John
Yes I remember Roy - I went to his funeral although I hadn’t seen him since he left Longley Farm. He was one of the good guys!
The photo is one taken since Johnny owned the tanker - it didn’t look quite so good when it was in service.
I used to complain that the mirrors weren’t big enough to get all the tailback in, but it was fun to drive (except going up Windy Hill).

Hi Steve .Thanks for the reply.Roy was my brother in law his first wife is my sister.I was also at his funeral.I know what you mean about the mirrors they were worse still when they were fitted to the pillar next to the windscreen when they first came out, they used to flap about all over the place.But such a nice motor to drive at the time
John

heres a couple at dairy crest