One frae Holme,near A65.

Evening folks,

Photographed today on the A65.

Walton’s of Hellifield - Scania R480
Cheers
Simon

111 days great days…

come on malc lets have some more photos on

Does any body no where the blue line logistics volvo fh16 reg no k16bll is.And is it for sale

lily:
Does any body no where the blue line logistics volvo fh16 reg no k16bll is.And is it for sale

Hi,
I think Lamberts Heavy Haulage Threshfield Skipton still have it ,Possibly for sale.
Cheers Malc.

Hi Folks,
A few photo’s take at Pete BIB’S 60th birthday party on saturday 08 sept 2012.

SDC12335.JPG

SDC12358.JPG

SDC12349.JPG
I have more if you want them.
Cheers Malc.

malc step:
Hi Folks,
Cheers Malc.

Does anyone remember Archbolds they four drivers who live in hellifield and they used to park up there and the night men used to trunk them up to scotland, one of the day drivers was called Russel he drove a guy big j the other truck was an erf, I was a mechanic and we used to go up there to breakdowns,they used to shear wheelnuts off the trailers spinning them round in the station car park I think it was just through the village on the west side.

jeffrey ellener:

malc step:
Hi Folks,
Cheers Malc.

Does anyone remember Archbolds they four drivers who live in hellifield and they used to park up there and the night men used to trunk them up to scotland, one of the day drivers was called Russel he drove a guy big j the other truck was an erf, I was a mechanic and we used to go up there to breakdowns,they used to shear wheelnuts off the trailers spinning them round in the station car park I think it was just through the village on the west side.

Hello Jeffrey Ellener,
When I was a kid I remember a Iveco Ford Turbostar tractor unit and trailer being parked up at Gallaber Farm Hellifield on contract to Archbolds. Although I don’t known the owner driver personally, I think he was called Abbey Fraser. I maybe mistaken but I think Abbey took over from his father, who also ran for Archbolds and perhaps parked his wagon up at the old Hellified Auction Mart.
Kind regards
Simon

A Sunday in Howarth’s yard at Ingleton

Hi Malcolm how’s it goin bad job about Fred Tuer he would have seen more and told more stories than everybody on this site give us a shout iff you want a lift up to the crem on Monday

As for close proximity to the A 65 , livestock haulier Tommy Staveley`s house front door opened onto the pavement alongside
the main road in Ingleton !

Tommy bought this Albion Super Clydesdale 16 tonner new in 1966.
DEC 281 D was an early Ergomatic-cabbed Albion , and it replaced a ( L.A.D. - cabbed ) Leyland Comet.
Fitted with a 240" , 3 deck livestock body made by Fox of Lancaster, this Albion was kept busy transportingstock throughout the north of England.
Tommys son, Eric, on reaching 21 , started driving DEC` before it was replaced by a new Leyland Super Comet in 1969. The livestock body was then transfered onto the Leyland.

Dalesman , a contributor on here , will remember this Albion, from when he drove for Tommy.

Special thanks to Eric , who kindly allowed me to show this, and other photographs on here.

Cheers, cattle wagon man.

Hi Folks,
Bob Walker Hellifield on contract to Greenwoods Quarry
Helwith Bridge nr Horton in Ribblesdale,will be
Lafarge or joint with another now.

Cheers Malc.

malc step:
Hi Folks,
Bob Walker Hellifield on contract to Greenwoods Quarry
Helwith Bridge nr Horton in Ribblesdale,will be
Lafarge or joint with another now.

Cheers Malc.

Hi Malc,
Is this Seddon the same one that T.K. Robinson from Old Hutton , bought in early 1970 ?
Bob told me that " T.K." bought his (last ? ) tipper.

Cheers, cattle wagon man.

Hi, Malk Step, The pic ,of the ERF6 wheel tipper ,red with drop side body is fantastic iff my old man was still alive ,He would have been trying to by it ,cheers Barry

Does any one know the chap who takes photos of trucks at skipton as my photo was taken on the roundabout for embasy!! 2 or 3 weeks ago a grey haired man thanks

Dava:
Does any one know the chap who takes photos of trucks at skipton as my photo was taken on the roundabout for embasy!! 2 or 3 weeks ago a grey haired man thanks

What’s your reg? try putting it into flickr’s search.

That’s a thought

Dava:

Hi Dava,
Possibly Andrew Burton he’ll have thousands of photo’s,
sorry don’t know how to contact him.

Cheers Malc.