Companies from towns&villages along A65 Skipton to Kendal

got anymore wg taylor pics remember him being on snaygill irmc :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

dreva:
got anymore wg taylor pics remember him being on snaygill irmc :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi Dreva,
They were on snaygill it is just a commercial garage dont know who owns it now.
No more of them but heres some more i got from Simon Watkinson

Cheers Malc.

Hi Folks,
A few of D Bradshaws from ex driver Les Ely
les propping up SEC I61R

Fleet Lineup in nice dry yard.

Les just managed this load of waste mags to papermill at Pool in wharfedale,
a lone driver in front of F10.

Ex driver Robert Dodgson (normal position hand in pocket.
slipped pallet.

Cheers Malc.

Hi Folks,
Ingleton Today

Blue Line with S.J.Bargh milk tank

Lishmans Planthire TMs

Renault

White lowloader with Father Tom stood beside,

Another White

Cheers Malc

Does this company count for this thread.

John

Bewick:

malc step:

Bewick:

yappie:
come on there must be more!!! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sorry JR thats it!!! They are all stacked up in a yard on White Lund!!! Dennis.

Hi Dennis and JR,
Must be no one else want to show their prized photos so here goes,

A young Martin Haston in VWU 333L 180 Gardner. Hell our Mo looks young there,what year would that have been taken?

RYG 999M 220 ■■■■■■■ driver Dennis Stephenson

New YORK Boxvan arriving new from Northallerton

Dont look at the sheets Dennis just admire Ingleborough and Yorkshire Dales nothing as good up
your way !!!.
Cheers Malc.

Well done Malc!! all action shots but you are quite right the quality of the sheets not to mention the actual sheeting and roping does leave something to be desired!!! If we had taken over D& R F H. we would have given you all a crash course in the “Art”!!!But I know you lads used to fight over who got to pull the vans!!! Anyway we had Farleton Knott !! not as high as Ingleborough but nice to look at all the same!! My harness horses used to be trained over Farleton Knott and old Bill Waggett would never believe us that the horses were rode over the Knott!! Dennis.

malc step:
Hi Folks,
A few of D Bradshaws from ex driver Les Ely
les propping up SEC I61R

Fleet Lineup in nice dry yard.

Les just managed this load of waste mags to papermill at Pool in wharfedale,
a lone driver in front of F10.

Ex driver Robert Dodgson (normal position hand in pocket. Roberts hand was in his pocket to stop his wallet slipping!!
slipped pallet.

Cheers Malc.

Hi Folks,
One for Dennis

I think we must have employed someone like Stricky or Yappie.

Crap load of sheet cutters full of Angus Fire Hose.

Freighter boxvan on for Angus Fire.

Clydesdale crap to ride in after the Ergo cabs.

Seddon international engine (One of Dennis’s favorites).

Cheers Malc.

malc step:
Hi Folks,
One for Dennis

Cheers Malc.

Nice shots of the HB motors! Who’s that on theFLT? and I have just the lad to start on that CF Bedford he drives a bus at the moment but I don’t think he could get into to much lumber on the CF!! I’d give him a few flyers to London! it would either make him or break him then I’d put him onto the Sed Atk 4wheeler! Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

malc step:
Hi Folks,
One for Dennis

Cheers Malc.

Nice shots of the HB motors! Who’s that on theFLT? and I have just the lad to start on that CF Bedford he drives a bus at the moment but I don’t think he could get into to much lumber on the CF!! I’d give him a few flyers to London! it would either make him or break him then I’d put him onto the Sed Atk 4wheeler! Cheers Dennis.

Hi Dennis,
The young 27 year old on the FLT was me ! the best man they employed .Just think
you could have employed me but you had a lucky escape as i finished before you
thought of buying the company.
Cheers Malc.

truckfing:
Joe Shepherd from Endmoor must qualify for this thread. He used to have a small fleet and they were painted blue but now I think there is only this one working for Border Aggregates from Carnforth.

Hi Truckfing,
This one as well,

And again

Cheers Malc

Hi Folks,
A few more of D.Bradshaw’s from ex driver Les Ely,

Dennis would that be a load for you to barrow?
Cheers Malc.

malc step:

Bewick:

malc step:
Hi Folks,
One for Dennis

Cheers Malc.

Hi Dennis,
The young 27 year old on the FLT was me ! the best man they employed .Just think
Cheers Malc.

Thats not what David used to say!!! Dennis.

malc step:
Hi Folks,
A few more of D.Bradshaw’s from ex driver Les Ely,

Dennis would that be a load for you to barrow?
Cheers Malc.

Nowt to do with us Malc! But we did have the mate to that F10 GFR790S I put a shot of it on the South Wales site parked on its side at Droitwhich!!! If we were down round Plymouth we loaded China clay ex E C C Quarries for Beetham Mill.Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

malc step:

Bewick:

malc step:
Hi Folks,
One for Dennis

Cheers Malc.

Hi Dennis,
Cheers Malc.

Thats not what David used to say!!! Dennis.

Now here’s a nice shot to lift the quality on this site (Sed/Atk 201 International) Taken in the depot at Milnthorpe one of the 4 wheelers we ran and this one was the sleeper cab model.A reet grand little motor!!! Cheers Dennis.

just been to ex bradshaws drivers funeral george allen my 143 headed the convoy to the chrem at lancaster.had good crack with some ex bewick drivers and big H off croppers sad day but what a laugh :confused: :astonished: :frowning: :frowning:

malc step:

truckfing:
Joe Shepherd from Endmoor must qualify for this thread. He used to have a small fleet and they were painted blue but now I think there is only this one working for Border Aggregates from Carnforth.

Hi Truckfing,
This one as well,

And again

Cheers Malc

I see both Ian and Barry regularly running about the south ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ lancs areas and I know them well .Their brother-in-law Bernard worked for Bewick Transport for a number of years as well as on a tanker at Delta Fuels which I was a founding Director of.

yappie:
just been to ex bradshaws drivers funeral george allen my 143 headed the convoy to the chrem at lancaster.had good crack with some ex bewick drivers and big H off croppers sad day but what a laugh :confused: :astonished: :frowning: :frowning:

Saw the 143 come thro’ Bolton-le-sands this afternoon it was going steady so I thought George or Miami must have been driving!!! I should have had a net outside the crem I defo would have caught a bagful of talent!! How’s big H these days? Dennis.

Hi Folks,
Photos from erf trailblazer competition at oulton park (i think)
driver alan stephenson (Buttons) photo taken by another Howarth driver
Brian Stephenson,

Hi Dennis do you want proof its a 8LXB?
Cheers Malc.

sound boss he dont change and mr bateson.bill lowther :slight_smile: :slight_smile: