Cherwell valley area heads up ! Caravans

Warning ! There’s some new residents on the verge at jct10 M40 Cherwell valley ,
About 5 caravans on the verge between the off slip south bound and the bridge

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, they need to be near a water supply…for water we have to pay for…and those vans dont run on fresh air do they, so a regular supply of free diesel helps them as its not too far away when its dark. :smiley: :smiley:

How dare you judge them that way.
After all it is Easter time could just be an innocent family outing enjoying a few days away . Away from the big city. And enjoying the fresh air and the countryside. For there well deserved family holiday :smiley:

Victims of there own success

So what? There’s at least 10 caravans in the park in the middle of Bristol I can see them out of my window now. Haven’t been any bother so far. Eviction notice already pinned to a lamppost

chrisdalott:
So what? There’s at least 10 caravans in the park in the middle of Bristol I can see them out of my window now. Haven’t been any bother so far. Eviction notice already pinned to a lamppost

^^^^^^^
no doubt they will read the notice,and all leave quietly after cleaning up the surrounding area to ensure its left as they found it.(as soon as they can find someone that can read)

Also a few in the trees as you come off the m1 southbound at rothersthorpe…
[emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

They are also out side superdrugs at dunstable. Bet they don’t get any
parking tickets for stopping there overnight from the private parking companies
that give out the tickets there

fingermissing:

Bet ypur life if.you decided to park overnight in the same area you’d get issued a ticket

fingermissing:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
by the time him and his armed ■■■■■■ would have written tickets,then they would all just need to wait on the rac to come out with diesel for their tanks to get them going again

i have often wondered what address would be on their driving licences, seeing as theyre of no fixed abode, maybe they use a p.o. box…maybe why theyre not ticketed ■■

truckyboy:
i have often wondered what address would be on their driving licences, seeing as theyre of no fixed abode, maybe they use a p.o. box…maybe why theyre not ticketed ■■

In my experience they will use an accommodation address for official paperwork etc (just as a limited company will have a registered office address which probably isn’t where they actually operate from). Not having such an address would render them much more likely to be arrested for even minor offences under the provisions of Police and Criminal Evidence Act (PACE).

truckyboy:

Letsbe Avenue :laughing:

the first one says.no fixed abode,the next one says…next door to him… :slight_smile: