Cherwell Valley, after the flames

Parked there on thursday night, first time I’ve been there since the big barberque :stuck_out_tongue: they had back in Aprill :grimacing: ,
I was aiming to end up there so after checking Moto’s websight beforehand and reading that temporary facilities for the francised outlets would be in place, (to me that would be as in Marks and Sparks and BuggerKing), I thought I’d chance it, but they lied :angry: , nothing except Costalot Coffee and a makeshift shop in a tent :unamused: , so after parting company with nearly a tenner on some of Ginsters finest selection :neutral_face: , I retired to the truck in nearly empty park area, (even Betz seems to have moved out :open_mouth: ).
It must be costing them a fortune is lost business, as some of the car occupants who had stopped for refreshment and toilet facilities were chewing about it and going further on down the road, and no doubt they’ll not be chancing Cherwell again.
The parking attendant has returned though :wink: that must mean the parking ANPR is out of action :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes agree with your comment! had been there recent and the temps tent are terrible place. Just wonder they does have temporancy showers or not?

Also saw they gonna build a new place in other side and at moment Willi Betz trucks are invisible sight! I don’t know where are they going? :open_mouth: