M25 jc 29-30

So, it’s been a couple of weeks since I’ve had the pleasure of going south of Daventry and I couldn’t help but notice the awful mess those ‘salt of the earth’, caravan towing, ■■■■■■■■ have left it in!

What an absolute disgrace to society these people are! I’ll refrain from calling them the names they deserve as a know certain people on here (for one reason or another) think the sun shines out of their arses.

The sooner the Police/Council are granted powers to deal with these disgusting excuses for human beings the better!

Must of been a lot of caravans to leave that much mess !!!

I thought the exact same thing when I passed the other week, there were still some caravans parked right next to the “tip” then though. Love it how they keep all the caravans in pristine condition yet leave the place they have been lodging looking like Chernobyl when they leave.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
I thought the exact same thing when I passed the other week, there were still some caravans parked right next to the “tip” then though. Love it how they keep all the caravans in pristine condition yet leave the place they have been lodging looking like Chernobyl when they leave.

A nuclear explosion, now theres an idea

Is that what it is? I haven’t been that way in months and I passed last night, in the dark obviously, and couldn’t make out what the field was decorated with.

You’re right,never seen such a large fly tipping dump, both sides of M25 aswell!

DaiDap:
Is that what it is? I haven’t been that way in months and I passed last night, in the dark obviously, and couldn’t make out what the field was decorated with.

It’s absolutely disgusting, I really feel for the locals and the land owner because that mess is going to cost 10’s of £1000’s to clean up, I bet it’s full of asbestos too.

I know we should tar everyone of them withheld same brush but some do themselves no favours!

dartanian:
You’re right,never seen such a large fly tipping dump, both sides of M25 aswell!

Its called Essex :wink:

Less than 10 caravans. moved from one side to the other overnight will cost 1000’s to clear