The Vale A46 sth of Evesham

Stopped here last week after not visiting for couple of years or so. Still a good spot. Very friendly,nice hot showers,clean & free for parkers,nice meal & good deal with parking ticket. Cannot understand why there were only 6 of us there to be honest. I hadn’t used it as I just hadn’t been in that area overnight for sometime,been over Upton on Severn way instead, but will return asap. Just 1 thing, they’re obviously starting to feel the pinch (though it hasn’t affected the service there yet) but what I would say lads is…Use it or lose it…be a shame to see it go the same way as so many others. It’s only 10 mins from J9 of M5 & far better than Strensham lads & using the A46 from J9 to Coventry & J2 M6 is only a couple of minutes longer than M5 M42 M6,can be quicker when Brums busy!

Good post.

It is a favourite of mine and I always tried to use it a couple of times a week when I was living nr Banbury. We used to run to Llanelli with bucks for the wind tunnel

Pass it everynight .
Was quite busy tonight , some nights there will be only a handfull of trucks in there yet the next night it’ll be busy not full but busy…

Now I dont know who’s running the place but the last time I went i i had 2 fried eggs on toast yes 2 eggs on 2 slices of toast £5.80 not been in there since there was a Pole or some other Euro running it at night so I dont know …

I have noticed the Shell forcourt shop has been revamped insice and is now a Spar shop still using shell fuel …

The Garage is open 24/7…
Its a pain getting out heading north towards Evesham as the traffic belts over the ridge just before the turn in to the garage and parking

As said plenty of space no flood lights shining on you all night…

be nice to know who is running the place now and what they are doing costs etc

Can’t remember how much parking was without my diary,it’s in the wagon, but wasn’t expensive & evening meal was free, had home made chips with steak & cheddar pie, peas & carrotts,2 buttered slices & coffee with re-fill & very nice it was too! :slight_smile: