Cheapest, quickest

the maoster:
^^^^^ five and a half years from joining to first post and then it’s asking for something illegal. I’ll get back to you June 2025.

Oh, it’ll be about 3pm.

Been class 1 since 1988 worked for British army n German airforce done most of europe
Retire in 2 years just had op for cancer could stay on benefits but don’t want to
Dont need a numpty like like you to tell me how to do my job
Go sit in tescos Mr imallrightjack
Dont think I need to sit in a classroom for a week
Ps
This place full of bit ch es like you a lot say by keyboard in real life pu ss ys

No you haven’t, no you didn’t, and finally don’t try to play the cancer sympathy card loser.

I won my CPC on one of those lottery scratch card things, I had no idea what it was until I took it to a local trainer and he told me exactly what I had won, I was so chuffed that I nearly bought him a pint.

truker190:

the maoster:
^^^^^ five and a half years from joining to first post and then it’s asking for something illegal. I’ll get back to you June 2025.

Oh, it’ll be about 3pm.

Been class 1 since 1988 worked for British army n German airforce done most of europe
Retire in 2 years just had op for cancer could stay on benefits but don’t want to
Dont need a numpty like like you to tell me how to do my job
Go sit in tescos Mr imallrightjack
Dont think I need to sit in a classroom for a week
Ps
This place full of bit ch es like you a lot say by keyboard in real life pu ss ys

Well then why don’t you just get it done and be a proper army man

the maoster:
No you haven’t, no you didn’t, and finally don’t try to play the cancer sympathy card loser.

Ye I am a loser paid tax n ■■■■ then told I need to wait 29 weeks for app went private cost all my savings
Hea ■■■■ hapens
Think I sorted it hopefully. N no its not brown envolope
Keith
Ps goodluck live long n prosper

I have no comeback. I capitulate. Good luck Keith.