Can anyone help

truckyboy:
Sorry rob, its a Coolbox.12/24v + mains but it does the job for me,

Ok no probs TB, I thought it might have been for that price.
Taking it in Tuesday am to see if a guy can repair it, if not I’m gonna push the boat out and buy a proper Merc one.
The firm will not buy it but they have offered to finance it for me, and take it off me weekly, so I’ll do a few hours extra than usual to cover it.
If they decide the next batch of Mercs are to come with fridges, I can always sell it…so not all bad.

robroy:

truckyboy:

Taking it in Tuesday am to see if a guy can repair it, if not I’m gonna push the boat out and buy a proper Merc one.
The firm will not buy it but they have offered to finance it for me, and take it off me weekly, so I’ll do a few hours extra than usual to cover it.
If they decide the next batch of Mercs are to come with fridges, I can always sell it…so not all bad.

Just to add Rob the proper merc ones are made by waeco domitec

blue estate:

robroy:

truckyboy:

Just to add Rob the proper merc ones are made by waeco domitec

Ok cheers mate, but if the co is financing it for me it is on condition that I buy it from where they have an account, …so they will be ordering it.

Still hoping I can get mine repaired though, cheaper option, and I’ve got attached to it, …we’ve done thousands of k.s together. :laughing:

So, you wont be crying over spilt milk anytime soon then…lol. or lack of it… :smiley:

truckyboy:
So, you wont be crying over spilt milk anytime soon then…lol. or lack of it… :smiley:

I was bloody crying the other night when I spat out my sour horrible coffee, and had to chuck away 4 pints of milk. :imp:

robroy:

truckyboy:

I was bloody crying the other night when I spat out my sour horrible coffee, and had to chuck away 4 pints of milk. :imp:

Did you find your teeth? :grimacing:

Update, just in case anybody cares…which I doubt :smiley:

Got my fridge repaired, it was a corroded pipe, so it needed re.gassed.
The reason I am posting this is the guy said there are not many places that repair 12/24 v fridges in the UK, so many get chucked away when they only need re.gassed.
So if anybody gets a dodgy fridge, Thermo King of Kingstown Carlisle repair them.
Not cheap at 50 quid an hour, but cheaper than a new one.
I got charged an hours labour, not charged for the gas…so a result I reckon
Thanks to all those who sent me suggestions.

Give me the number Rob, and I will leave it in the toilets at Lymm.

By the smell of them this evening, there has been a few corroded pipes in there too :confused:

robroy:
Update, just in case anybody cares…which I doubt :smiley:

Got my fridge repaired, it was a corroded pipe, so it needed re.gassed.
The reason I am posting this is the guy said there are not many places that repair 12/24 v fridges in the UK, so many get chucked away when they only need re.gassed.
So if anybody gets a dodgy fridge, Thermo King of Kingstown Carlisle repair them.
Not cheap at 50 quid an hour, but cheaper than a new one.
I got charged an hours labour, not charged for the gas…so a result I reckon
Thanks to all those who sent me suggestions.

Result then [emoji3]

Is this a Triggers brush saga in the making? :slight_smile: