Can anyone help

If it is a weaco fridge might be worth contacting them, I had a dometec fridge in a race trailer, same company I believe. Contacted them for parts and although obsolete they put me in touch with a company that held the parts,

robroy:

Wildy:
Try turning the fridge upside down for 24 hours, then turn right way up and leave for another 24 hours. Switch it on and see if it gets cold.

Thanks mate I’ll try that…but do I have to also stand on my head with my finger in one ear whilst trying it.
Get back to me on that won’t you. :wink:

Yes you do, and make sure tacho is on other work. If DVSA find out you’ve tried to sneak a 45 in…

have you tried putting it in rice and leaving it for a night in the airing cupboard :smiley:

Halfords doing a blinder on various sizes when i was in the shop last saturday. check .

Yeah, I can help you mate.

FOLLOWING ADVICE F.O.C (Only because you are my virtual mate)…

Get your hand in yer pocket you tight fisted penny pinching 2at :grimacing:

eagerbeaver:

Thinking about starting a Trucknet fund raising campaign, given how poor I am.
You could start by selling all your past uniforms, that will be one hell of a start. :grimacing: :smiley:

James the cat:
Fridge freezer

marinesuperstore.com/refrige … 0wod1kkPJg

That one looks ok mate and fairly reasonable.
Btw rang that guy at Carlisle you gave me, he doesn’t do them.

robroy:

eagerbeaver:

You could start by selling all your past uniforms, that will be one hell of a start. :grimacing: :smiley:

Bit low…but I’ll allow it :laughing:

eagerbeaver:

robroy:

eagerbeaver:

Bit low…but I’ll allow it :laughing:

I know it’s low I’m feeling a mean S O B, because all my ■■■■ food has gone off. :smiling_imp: you won’t like me when I’m mean.
:laughing:

robroy:

truckyboy:
Thats a great service Rob…13 years mate…and still working ( wow, we could even start a new thread lol )…the new Waeco of that size is around £170…as i bought one,m but it packed up after 6 months, took it back and they replaced it with no questions for a brand new one…they are good fridges mate…good luck in your search.

170?..you sure that aint just a coolbox TB?
If it aint, and it’s what they call a compressor fridge (sounding like I know wtf I’m on about :unamused: :smiley: ) can you send me a link.
Cheers.

I got one of these for my campervan, fantastic bit of kit, three way power too, gas 12v and Mains so you can take it home and plug it in rather than emptying it

mgdonline.co.uk/products/dom … AlX78P8HAQ

Sorry to hear about your fridge mate, but view it like your hair…

IT’S GONE!!! :laughing:

Evil8Beezle:

Ooooh , ■■■■■… :laughing:

Wildy:
Try turning the fridge upside down for 24 hours, then turn right way up and leave for another 24 hours. Switch it on and see if it gets cold.

That’s about the best answer you got brill you might get another 13 years after doing that

nightline:

Wildy:

That’s about the best answer you got brill you might get another 13 years after doing that

Still haven’t fully sussed out if he was being serious.
If faced with 500 quid replacement, who knows I might try it…(but will not admit to it on here. :laughing: )

Evil8Beezle:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:cry: :cry:

Rob I’ve pm’d you ebay linky

robroy:

nightline:

Wildy:

Still haven’t fully sussed out if he was being serious.
If faced with 500 quid replacement, who knows I might try it…(but will not admit to it on here. :laughing: )

If that’s fails, leave it overnight sitting inside a chalk pentangle on a full moon by a crossroads. Always works with fridges that one.

I got one of these for my campervan, fantastic bit of kit, three way power too, gas 12v and Mains so you can take it home and plug it in rather than emptying it

mgdonline.co.uk/products/dom … AlX78P8HAQ
[/quote]
WoW
That freelance driving must be really paying?
My fridge in house didn’t cost that much.

Sorry rob, cant find the link, sure you can google Waeco…anyway it looks like the one from marine, but at a lower price…i went to my local camping/caravanning shop where various models were on display at different prices. Some were lower, some were higher…depends on what you want…dontknow where your from but we have two in my area…One in Gllingham ( A2 watling st )…one in Chatham town centre ( where tesco used to be )

Sorry rob, its a Coolbox.12/24v + mains but it does the job for me,