Who repairs Fridges , (In cab ones)

My Fridge has packed up , anybody know who repairs them ? . Mine’s a Waeco , coolmatic

Karl have you checked the fuses, they are two one
outside and one inside the wirecage,just a thought,

Checked one , will get it open and have alook too see if i can find the internal one, rang up waeco today, they want £20.00 per half hour labour plus part’s vat and carridge, Ouch !. They gave me a few ideas as what to check, but i would like it checked and serviced , the bloke at campogalliano is gone now , and the only otherone i know is at , Lajonquera. Down that way week after next . But would prefer UK repairer.

is it the portable fridge/cooler box?

store.truckstuff.co.uk/_43DE5D1 … l&pid=6513

if it is, it will be cheaper to buy a new one

Barcelona_Karl:
Checked one , will get it open and have alook too see if i can find the internal one, rang up waeco today, they want £20.00 per half hour labour plus part’s vat and carridge, Ouch !. They gave me a few ideas as what to check, but i would like it checked and serviced , the bloke at campogalliano is gone now , and the only otherone i know is at , Lajonquera. Down that way week after next . But would prefer UK repairer.

What about the chap at Carisio?
I believe he has a very good reputation.

Give Roadpro a ring they are based in Daventry

1st Class Company and 1st Class service :wink:

Thank’s Carisio may work out well for me, the trip after next, is milan ,rome ,napoli, so i could drop it off going down , and pick it up on return with a bit of luck. Roadpro put me on to the people at dometic,they are agents,same firm, as waeco. down in dorset. there must be someone else in the uk ?

if you are driveing through germany try
Rhinebollen on the BAB61 at the CB shack,

Rhienboillen, Aral autohof, my favorite, puttensteak mit bratkatoffle,wish i was going that way soon , next trip is , Poitier, pau, four in Portugal, Gib, malaga, Barca, load ? home. don’t think i can off route to germany, could say my sat nav took me that way lol

Anyone know why my fridge might be smelling like burning wires? :smiley: Every time I turn it on it stinks the cab out its really getting on my nerves is it just anew wire to lighter socket job?