Cab rat for 3 weeks and counting

Benjie83:

switchlogic:

dozy:

Amazes me how some drivers can’t even to manage to feed themselves. More on this topic from me in July’s T&D! :smiley:

Can I read it for free online Mr Switch?
You know I’m your biggest fan an don’t wanna miss out, but I gotta eat is all [emoji17]

That’s a week’s worth of crisp butties garnished in burger sauce, I’m only on 700pw.

I’m not sure they’d like me posting it online for free, sort of defeats the object of paying me :smiley:

mutley:
Had some good nights in Pontefract, Willenhall was a regular stop too, good times.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

you mean ponte carlo , casvegas and cant remember the other one

my wife is from wakey and trying to remember its doing her nut in lol

switchlogic:

Benjie83:

switchlogic:

dozy:

Amazes me how some drivers can’t even to manage to feed themselves. More on this topic from me in July’s T&D! :smiley:

Can I read it for free online Mr Switch?
You know I’m your biggest fan an don’t wanna miss out, but I gotta eat is all [emoji17]

That’s a week’s worth of crisp butties garnished in burger sauce, I’m only on 700pw.

I’m not sure they’d like me posting it online for free, sort of defeats the object of paying me :smiley:

Times are hard for your fans bud, show them you care, luke C an all the others do fan freebies after all…[emoji38]

A free copy of T/D for all, if that don’t put an end to all the bickering over conditions nothing will [emoji16]

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

switchlogic:

Reef:

switchlogic:
Spent over a decade living full time in a lorry and loved it but after being off work and spending several weeks at home I’m not sure I have any ambition to sleep in a lorry ever again. Been there and done that now and I love my little house! (Seen in my latest video on http://www.lorry-driver.com )

Glad your on the road to recovery Luke.

Gotta say you were my favourite character in Ice Age 3…

Bought you a coffee mate, speedy recovery.

Why thank you! Am I really that furry? :smiley:

I’m guessing (not ‘picturing’ just to be clear) that with everything that’s gone on recently a “back sack and crack” are the last thing you’ve had a chance to have done lately. :laughing:

But c’mon tell me I’m wrong about the pic…

Image2.jpg

:smiley:

Haha I did laugh with my mum and sister that that thumbnail makes me look demented. As for the gentleman grooming, one has to keep up with tidiness everywhere :wink:

I do feel I must make clear though I DO NOT have a hairy back!

:laughing: :laughing:

robroy:
One of those things I’d rather NOT know bud…offer or not. :neutral_face:

Methinks the lady doth protest too much!

I did notice a wide selection of scatter cushions in your motor!

#justsayinglike.

the maoster:

robroy:
One of those things I’d rather NOT know bud…offer or not. :neutral_face:

Methinks the lady doth protest too much!

I did notice a wide selection of scatter cushions in your motor!

#justsayinglike.

Aye?
Any more of that babes, and I’ll be mentioning a couple of nights out we’ve met up.

Look mate you know what a ■■■■ good liar I can be… so if my reputation is going to be ■■■■ ed, I’m taking you down with me. :grimacing:
#youstartedit.

:wink: :laughing: :laughing:

switchlogic:
I do feel I must make clear though I DO NOT have a hairy back!

Nor sack I’d like too hope either?
Happy to see proof… [emoji38] [emoji38]

As a seasoned veteran Mr Switch, I’m sure you’ve had a few ‘johnsons washes’ in your time, but having
Epping forrest in ya kecks can surely be leaving you open to a state off affairs as pictured below…

No no no…
Break out the veet, out an feeel the liberation I say, once you’ve had wax, you’ll never go back [emoji6]

Benjie…just to be serious for a minute.

Lately you have been a bit gender ambiguous by leading us to believe you are male, then tell us you are a …quote: ‘An Essex gal’’ :neutral_face: , then you go on in other posts to imply you are coming from a Male perspective.
If truth be known I don’t give a ■■■■ either way.

However…

If you are female could I suggest you could be barking up the wrong tree with Luke,.
If you are male maybe this ain’t the right type of forum to pursue your love life, as you are appearing to be doing.

I don’t particularly care if you are Arthur or Martha, (or whether or not you can make up your mind) and I know I have had a bit of banter with Luke myself, (although it could be argued he maybe crossed a line slightly with me :neutral_face: ) , but I’m sure I speak for a lot of members on here that we maybe do not want to read your attempts to further your love/■■■ life.
Cheers…no offence.

[emoji38]

Benjie83:
[emoji38]

“You are awful…but I like you” :wink: :wink:

remy:

Benjie83:
[emoji38]

“You are awful…but I like you” :wink: :wink:

[emoji38]

All they have to do is…

R420:
If the forum administrators can’t/refuse to control it

Oh we can… Watch this space.

Please, to everyone else including but not exclusively Benjie83 dial it back a bit eh? This is starting to look more like [zb]ing 9gag than Tnet.

Thank you all.

Well I certainly didn’t expect it to move in that direction. :open_mouth:
I only started it to have a bit of a moan because I was bored out of my skull one night stuck in my cab, in sight of a bloody good pub I usually go to.

I love this forum, where else does this sort of crap happen eh? :laughing:
First it is first implied that I should (or already do) go on a site to find gay men :open_mouth: , then the same well known member (maybe wrong label under circumstances :laughing: ) :smiley: actually attempts to suggest I should be introduced to the dubious ‘pleasure’ :neutral_face: of …‘…wait for it…’‘bum fun’’ :open_mouth: :neutral_face:

Then a certain other (‘curious’ and ‘mysterious’ member shall we say) who obviously feels like I’m treading on his/her/their toes (God forbid :unamused: ) and feeling a bit left out, attempts a deluge of sycophance (including a request to see a pic of his ballsack :open_mouth: at the one who made the unappealing suggestion in the first place. :open_mouth:

Jeez all I wanted was a pint of John Smith’s, and to watch a midweek football match ffs! :laughing:

Don’t cabbage the thread Reef, I’ve got plenty more moaning to do when I start back in next week, due to my beer garden withdrawl symptoms…cheers. :smiley:

robroy:
Don’t cabbage the thread Reef, I’ve got plenty more moaning to do when I start back in next week, due to my beer garden withdrawl symptoms…cheers. :smiley:

No plans to bud but then it kinda all depends on what’s posted. :wink:

I’ve been working right through and sleeping out 3 nights a week. It’s been a bit depressing and lonely, particularly in ‘proper lockdown’ but I’ve not gone without a hot shower and managed to get enough supplies to cook up and brew myself.

Looking a wee bit quiet for the foreseeable though… :confused:

robroy:

mutley:
Had some good nights in Pontefract, Willenhall was a regular stop too, good times.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

There have been more Pontefract related divorces than any other reason amongst truckers. [emoji38] [emoji38]
I know of 3 myself that spring to mind. :smiley:
It was a regular stop for me…still married btw. :smiley:

Btw got a [zb] parking ticket last time at Willenhall 18 months ago…after my mate says., ‘‘Nobody ever pays on here’’ :smiling_imp:
He got one too. [emoji38]

I’ve never paid their either. And I get mates rates on my point in one pub [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk