Bye bye EU !

Absolutely
Just a coincidence that the Aaron Banks, jrm , Farage and others in the city with billions run through off shore tax havens didn’t want the UK to have to follow the tax declaration laws being I brought in by the EU.

OwenMoney:
Absolutely
Just a coincidence that the Aaron Banks, jrm , Farage and others in the city with billions run through off shore tax havens didn’t want the UK to have to follow the tax declaration laws being I brought in by the EU.

Aye a bit like the majority appointed under Blair who spent their careers campaigning to abolish the house of lords yet didn’t refuse the ermine.

Bewick:
By tomorrow evening we should have, hopefully, said “Foxtrot Oscar” to that corrupt, stinking, edifice called the EU ! Unless they decide to keep dancing on a pin head and continue to play “ring a ring a roses” but no way can the UK accept becoming a vassal off shore state with the EU dictating all the terms ! And all this one sided bollox of the tariffs the UK is going to have to pay on the exports to the EU well that’s all it is “bollox” as more trade comes to the UK from the EU so I’m sure that common sense will prevail and a reciprocal Trade Deal will be worked out PDQ within no time at all ! It’s a joke hearing that the 27 EU Countries are sticking together and standing firm as I believe that once reality hits the Dutch , Germans and ,of course, Le Frog and they take a big hit on their exports to the UK I have no doubt that they will break ranks and it will be “every man for themselves” ! Since when did any of those three countries let a small item like solidarity stand in the way of “I’m alright Jack” ! It’s the Paddies that are going to catch a real beating if they choose to play silly buggers as around 65% of their exports come straight over the water for consumption in the UK ! So bring it on I say and we should be all delighted that we will after 40 years be once again be a free and unfettered United Kingdom ! Cheers Bewick.

Looks like boris backed down so it looks like the country is still part of the EU, it was always going to happen that way, regardless of the vote

We are about to be sold down the river by Johnson if reports from Europe are correct. The Fishing Industry has a ‘New’ Ted Heath to complain about.
We are once again on the verge of handing the vast majority of our waters to the EU.
Dover is blocked because France has decided thats what will happen, the EU ‘Advises’ France to open it’s borders. France does what it wants, so much for a level playing field.
All are Equal but Some are More Equal than Others!

Alex

Just been on news there is some kind of deal or another on the table to be revealed shortly.
You can guarantee if that deal involves paying all UK truckers a grand a week with 50 weeks holiday, the usual suspect, bad losing, remainer belly aching whingers on here will find fault with it. :laughing:
Watch this space. :wink:

youtu.be/■■6YUuvYzpg

As I just said on another thread, I’m happy an agreement has been found, and sincerely wish it will work properly, for both sides. UK always was a great country, and deserves to remain a great country, not to become a “second North Korea”, cut from the rest of the world.

When I see that British truckers will no longer be allowed to bring to the other side of the Channel their favourite ham and cheese sandwiches, I just think “poor Europe”! EU keeps squabbling about such minor details, and was never able to agree on a common tax, social and environment politic. In that way, I totally agree with the anti-EU, but at least did the EEC and now UE preserve us from a Third World War, and that was the firts goal when its bases were set in 1951!
Merry Chritmas to all of you, pro or anti-EU!