Obamma !

ok what’s everyone’s thoughts on he’s interfering talk ? :imp:
Should we all tell him to ■■■■ off and mind his own business :imp: :imp:

I’d be more interested to know what the US commercial markets who actually do the trading with us think. Not sure they’d be too happy with him making comments like putting us at the back of the queue when it comes to making trade deals.

Funny how David Cameron has said its a decision for the UK public to make yet he feels he needs to give foreign dignitaries the platform to make comments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thetnm.org/a_word_on_the_uk_ … from_texas

No surprise this doesn’t seem to have made it into the establishment media propaganda. :wink:

Well old chimp ears should jump on his plane and bugger off back across the pond,all he is interested in is keeping us in the EU to stop us becoming a global power in our own right,not some part of Europe he can get to help fight his fake wars.
Nowt to do with him anyways like he would do the same thing with open borders with Mexico and Canada yeah right he would and pay millions a day to ruin the country but he doesn’t have to pay for it he’s doing a good job of that on his own.

The president of the USA is putting the interests of the USA first. Why is that news?

After the referendum pragmatism will prevail whatever the result.

I heard a few days ago that America are worried if we left the EU then a few other countries might do the same thing and that’s not good for them, or should we say some of their companies, especially when it comes to interesting tax arrangements. The whole thing is a thinly veiled stunt by two guys who know they’ll be getting out of office long before anything really happens (Camoron has stated he’s not going forever especially since he’ll be on a nice little earner).

Hopefully plenty of people will see this as a stunt too and decide to stick two fingers up at Cameron too.