Bye bye EU !

carryfast-yeti:
good riddance to the EU! :smiley: and perhaps we could deploy a couple of Warship’s to stop the invaders coming to this horrible,horrible racist :unamused: country via the South Coast,rather than helping them over here :angry:

+1

robroy:
As Dominic Raab said earlier…‘The EU is concerned that we might do rather well’ after Brexit’ .
So they are in no hurry to be seen to co.opetate.
From their pov it would show the true picture to what the EU is all about, feathering the nest of the EU elite, gravy train jobs for the boys for very easy money, and all subsidised by the individual country members tax payers. :smiley:
Good riddance I say.

Going by their track record it could just as easily be a coded message to their EU mates and May’s remainer rabble that the pre arranged sell out is on schedule.
If they were for no ( real ) deal Brexit we would have been out of it 3 years ago.

There you go Dennis yet another extension to talks, today was supposed to be E day but alas not and I fear Bo Jo may commit the cardinal sin and cave in but should he do that it will mark the end for him, lets see what transpires Buzzer.

Dennis demoted to Bullies already, did not even last two days WTF is wrong with a subject that could and should concern us all.

Buzzer:
There you go Dennis yet another extension to talks, today was supposed to be E day but alas not and I fear Bo Jo may commit the cardinal sin and cave in but should he do that it will mark the end for him, lets see what transpires Buzzer.

Which part of,
the this is the party that took us into it and signed us up to Maastricht and used our money to campaign to keep us in it,
didn’t you get.
These charlatans have no intention of delivering Brexit and never have.
Their cash is all invested in foreign interests not ours.

Buzzer:

Dennis demoted to Bullies already, did not even last two days WTF is wrong with a subject that could and should concern us all.

Yes John it didn’t surprise me one bit that this “deadline” came and went but WTF ! Why are they carrying on “negotiating” if there are about three areas that are red lines for both sides. As you say if Boris “bottles” it he is finished and it isn’t only thee and me saying it ! So I reckon now we may get to the 31/12/20 and between them ( Boris & The EU) will just kick the can down the road and carry on flapping their gums ! I hope not but it certainly looks like that could be the outcome then what was the point of the referendum ! The Leavers won the battle fair and square but The Establishment have had other ides ! I hope this will not be the outcome but I am not holding my breath!
As regards us getting “blown out” onto Bullys well all I would say, IMHO, is the both of us are no longer viewed as relevant so the term “Yesterdays Men” comes to mind so I guess the TNUK Hierarchy must be made up of former/current “Remainers”. So I would pose the question that had thee and me had been “crowing” about how diabolical it is that a “subservient” deal can’t be struck with the EU I would hazard a guess our posts would still be front and centre on the main page ! Just my opinion many others will, of course, hold a different and opposite one ! :frowning: :wink: Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Buzzer:

Yes John it didn’t surprise me one bit that this “deadline” came and went but WTF ! Why are they carrying on “negotiating” if there are about three areas that are red lines for both sides. As you say if Boris “bottles” it he is finished and it isn’t only thee and me saying it ! So I reckon now we may get to the 31/12/20 and between them ( Boris & The EU) will just kick the can down the road and carry on flapping their gums ! I hope not but it certainly looks like that could be the outcome then what was the point of the referendum ! The Leavers won the battle fair and square but The Establishment have had other ides ! I hope this will not be the outcome but I am not holding my breath!
As regards us getting “blown out” onto Bullys well all I would say, IMHO, is the both of us are no longer viewed as relevant so the term “Yesterdays Men” comes to mind so I guess the TNUK Hierarchy must be made up of former/current “Remainers”. So I would pose the question that had thee and me had been “crowing” about how diabolical it is that a “subservient” deal can’t be struck with the EU I would hazard a guess our posts would still be front and centre on the main page ! Just my opinion many others will, of course, hold a different and opposite one ! :frowning: :wink: Cheers Dennis.

To be fair a political topic moved to Bullies is what it’s there for.

As for the establishment.
Saying that the EUSSR is just a Vichy franchise of the Chicoms and Bozo is ‘in on it’ because half the country is scared of em and the other half want em here will send the premod into over drive. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Sky news this morning showed a report from the weekend on what Sunderland now thought about leaving the EU without a deal and they didn’t get the reaction they were looking for with most saying bring it on .One company boss summed it up by saying he wanted to leave and what was a good deal for the EU was a bad deal for us and what was a good deal for us would be a bad deal for the EU. That’s probably the most sensible statement i’ve heard on the subject. Like one MP stated , the EU are worried we might do quite well for ourselves when we go. Note the bullying ultimatums from the EU seem to have stopped

ramone:
Sky news this morning showed a report from the weekend on what Sunderland now thought about leaving the EU without a deal and they didn’t get the reaction they were looking for with most saying bring it on .One company boss summed it up by saying he wanted to leave and what was a good deal for the EU was a bad deal for us and what was a good deal for us would be a bad deal for the EU. That’s probably the most sensible statement i’ve heard on the subject. Like one MP stated , the EU are worried we might do quite well for ourselves when we go. Note the bullying ultimatums from the EU seem to have stopped

The game has moved on from that.It’s now all about what’s good for China’s aspirations of world dominance and governance using the EU as part of the agenda.

The Tory Party is just another US Democrat type rabble and Bozo is onside with Biden in all that.He’s just playing the leave vote.I’d guess Sky’s staged leave circus was aimed at the naive Tory leave vote audience.
Sky News Australia is where the real resistance to the globalisation plan is, not the usual compliant Brit media propaganda agency version.
With Bozo claiming that the EU isn’t ‘green’ enough because he wants even more cheap safe fossil fuel diverted to their Commy handlers while we have to go nuclear.It’s just another LibDem type rabble.The type of rabble that they formed a coalition with.

They fear this action will open the floodgates to other states wanting to leave …(my bet is NL being next) and to see the light and rid themselves of the corrupt gravy train that is the EU.

I was in the North East of NL about 12 months ago, people I was talking to brought up the subject of Brexit.

Being wary of my reply (I’m for leaving) their reply took me aback when they said quite categorically, that they wanted NEXIT. They had had enough of the EU with various policies that were costing them dear.

Pennineman:
I was in the North East of NL about 12 months ago, people I was talking to brought up the subject of Brexit.

Being wary of my reply (I’m for leaving) their reply took me aback when they said quite categorically, that they wanted NEXIT. They had had enough of the EU with various policies that were costing them dear.

Yep, my Mrs originates from Holland, people she has spoke to all say the same…they’re waiting patiently to see how Btexit pans out,.as I am sure other states will be, maybe with the exception of France and Germany, and you can sure as hell bet the higher echelons of the EU are fully aware of this.

ramone:

I bet the same report won’t be on the BBC though eh?..that certainly does not fit in with their pro EU agenda.
I watched the BBC earlier on, it was the usual ‘‘We’re all doomed’’ scenario…hey maybe one or two on here are BBC fans reading some of the opinions. :laughing:

robroy:

ramone:

I bet the same report won’t be on the BBC though eh?..that certainly does not fit in with their pro EU agenda.
I watched the BBC earlier on, it was the usual ‘‘We’re all doomed’’ scenario…hey maybe one or two on here are BBC fans reading some of the opinions. :laughing:

I personally think that Sky are as bad as the BBC

robroy:

Pennineman:

Yep, my Mrs originates from Holland, people she has spoke to all say the same…they’re waiting patiently to see how Btexit pans out,.as I am sure other states will be, maybe with the exception of France and Germany, and you can sure as hell bet the higher echelons of the EU are fully aware of this.

That’s interesting Rob I thought Italy might be next, the infliction of the euro currency has hit them bad.

This is what the problem is with fishing, pure greed leaving precious little behind, Buzzer.

The coming days will certainly be a true-size trial for the supporters of a self-sufficient UK, some of which keep claiming repeatedly their faith in a Britain of another time on a couple of threads here. Maybe they should rush to Dover in case they give free all the seafood intended for the Continent before it rots in their trucks?

Froggy55:
The coming days will certainly be a true-size trial for the supporters of a self-sufficient UK, some of which keep claiming repeatedly their faith in a Britain of another time on a couple of threads here. Maybe they should rush to Dover in case they give free all the seafood intended for the Continent before it rots in their trucks?

:unamused: Here we go another remoaners attempt at ‘We told you so’ before the match is kicked off. :unamused:
Who is or was advocating for a totally ‘Self sufficient’ UK exactly?
Get it right mate ffs, it’s a self GOVERNING UK we want. :bulb:
We no longer have the industry nor the infrastructure to be TOTALLY self sufficient.

The EU was originally and primarily for trade, not as I keep referring to (as it’s an accurate analogy) the ‘4th Reich’ superstate it was intending (and still is) to be.

The fact that the EU officials are playing silly ■■■■ s by spitting their dummies out, because we have the audacity as they see it to say ‘‘Enough is enough’’ is the root of the problem.

As Robroy says,the original European Economic Community(EEC) is what people voted for.This trading group was hijacked by certain interested parties and evolved into the EU for which none of the plebs in any country voted for and is only wanted by a few political elites.

There is absolutely nothing that your average politician adores more than a gravy train! It their chance to ensure their ability to wield the sort of political clout that their own nations would never give them. It’s also the golden goose ensuring their lifetime financial comfort.

When the original Common Market train turned up at platform nine and three quarters in Kings Cross station these politicos must’ve been quivering with excitement at the prospect of turning this relatively simple trading agreement into the giant and corrupt edifice that the EU has not only become but will continue to be for the rest of time.

Except those pesky Brits rose off of their knees and attempted to derail that moving trough that they have their snouts firmly buried in.

Peter Cruddas, one of the City’s best-known entrepreneurs, is to be handed a long-awaited seat in the House of Lords as Boris Johnson swells the ranks of Conservative donors in the upper chamber. The ennobling of Mr Cruddas, who founded the FTSE-250 financial services company CMC Markets. Market value £1.13 Billion .

A prolific donor who has given more than £3.5m to the Tories, Mr Cruddas was one of the founders of Vote Leave and gave the campaign group £1.5m ahead of the 2016 Brexit referendum.

The announcement of his nomination for a peerage would come just days before the UK faces the possible end of the Brexit transition period without an EU trade deal.

Cronyism at it’s best . Donated out of the good ness of his heart .Nothing to do with shorting the £.

OwenMoney:
Peter Cruddas, one of the City’s best-known entrepreneurs, is to be handed a long-awaited seat in the House of Lords as Boris Johnson swells the ranks of Conservative donors in the upper chamber. The ennobling of Mr Cruddas, who founded the FTSE-250 financial services company CMC Markets. Market value £1.13 Billion .

A prolific donor who has given more than £3.5m to the Tories, Mr Cruddas was one of the founders of Vote Leave and gave the campaign group £1.5m ahead of the 2016 Brexit referendum.

The announcement of his nomination for a peerage would come just days before the UK faces the possible end of the Brexit transition period without an EU trade deal.

Cronyism at it’s best . Donated out of the good ness of his heart .Nothing to do with shorting the £.

Just following hundreds of years of tradition every government appoints their mates to the house of lords