Bluetooth portable speakers

Anyone using Bluetooth portable speakers for streaming music/audio from phone or tablet? Thinking about getting one for cab as sound quality and basic functions of Renault premium radio are so poor. Some also have microphones so you can use for hands free calling.

I have JBL and it has hands free as well as being a speaker, although I haven’t tried it in a truck at 56mph, the speaker is certainly loud enough. Whether the mic works well enough under those conditions, who knows… I think it was about £20, and I’m very happy with it.

Cheers

I bought mine in Aldi, I got mine for £4.99, they are normally £7.99 which is still good value, it also has hands free. :wink:

aldi.co.uk/wireless-speaker … 3086225700

Thanks for that, didn’t even know Aldi did online sales!

using a Sony SRS-XB2 now, great sound and the battery lasts 5 or 6 hours
also has hands free and aux in

Was actually looking at the Sony, may them a try

dont get the SRS-X2, the sound was good but battery lasted less than 2 hours

Cheers!

I’ve used the Anker SoundCore and SoundCore 2 in the past, and still have the SC2 here at home for times when I want to play music on the phone and not near the main flat sound system. But I’ve also just ordered an Ion Plunge to be using in the shower.
Larger than what I would have wanted but it has a battery pack and controls to change tracks whilst in the shower/bath :wink:

It also floats :smiley: :smiley:

But it’s whatever you’re after. I have found that the cheaper ones under a tenner don’t seem to last too long :frowning: