Bluetooth stereo

missus got me a bluetooth hands free car stereo for the truck from argos last week. its a wharfedale with bluetooth, cd/mp3 player, usb slot, sd/mmc slot. all for £79.99. doddle to install and from what i’ve been told the sound quality on the other end was so good 1 mate didnt even know i was on hands free. well worth it :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

I have a Sony one, great for hands free, but i also use it with my laptop for watching films, it’s like having theatre in your cab and no wires
Money well spent in my opinion

jimti:
I have a Sony one, great for hands free, but i also use it with my laptop for watching films, it’s like having theatre in your cab and no wires
Money well spent in my opinion

cool hows that work then?, thinking of buying one for the truck, take it lappy would need a bluetooth adaptor? can imagine myself weekended watching a few war flims and annoying the neighbours… :laughing:

you do need a blue tooth enabled laptop (or a dongle) and with windows it will install drivers to your sound card and be displayed as blue tooth speaker, just select that as your default speakers, it automatically reverts to on board speakers when not connected