Renault premium radio upgrade

Just wondering if anyone knows what aftermarket stereo will fit the renault premium so i can keep the steering wheel controls? The radio in it at the moment is 12v its on a 60 plate, its got the standard crappy bass unit in at the mo where you cant even plug an aux lead in the back, either that or the upgrade bluetooth radio but i cant find one anywhere.
cheers

Some stereos have adapters that plug into the wiring loom for the wheel controls but they will normally have limited functions (volume up/down)
Best bet is to visit your local Halfrauds and ask there.

The BT Upgrade is only any use for phone calls, and the radio is still ■■■■

Best to get one from Halfrauds and fit it yourself, the only pain is the location of the head unit and it becomes a pain when tuning/volume controls or reading the screen as the remote control will not work with other radio’s as they are not a common connector.

to be fair i just want a stereo i can plug my ipod and tv into, even the crappy blaupunkt stereos on the old man’s and ivecos had the aux function so im surprised renault havent got it.

Sony do a decent head unit with built in parrot bluetooth and the microphone is on the unit so no extra jack to plug in and wire up.
Let’s you stream music and films from your tablet through the speakers so you can get good sound watching films.
It was around £100 last time I looked but may have dropped a bit.

any idea which model it is bud and where i can get it?

harwichtrucker:
any idea which model it is bud and where i can get it?

This one from halfords. They also sell the adapter for the old me control on the steering wheel but it’s not worth the hassle TBH
halfords.com/sat-nav-audio/c … t-usb#tab2

There is a few cheap bluetooth radio’s on halfords website