Blue Passports

manalishi:
the nasties that go into vacs

manalishi:
possible autism connection

Its Saturday eve and Ive had a couple of beers…
But if youre referring to the MMR fiasco started by a certain Andrew Wakefield? The man who used to be a Doctor before he was struck off? The man who had a "cure" for a non-existant problem? Who had a financial stake in marketing said quackery? The man who through his scare mongering maybe left thousands of children open to the life altering consequences of measles, mumps, and rubella? The man who left parents of children with autism feeling guilty because their choices caused their childs autism?
Are you referring to to THAT? Because if you are you should read a bit wider on the subject!

But hey!
Conspiracy theories harm no-one!
Except they do !
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Swan … s_epidemic

Franglais:

manalishi:
the nasties that go into vacs

manalishi:
possible autism connection

Its Saturday eve and Ive had a couple of beers…
But if youre referring to the MMR fiasco started by a certain Andrew Wakefield? The man who used to be a Doctor before he was struck off? The man who had a "cure" for a non-existant problem? Who had a financial stake in marketing said quackery? The man who through his scare mongering maybe left thousands of children open to the life altering consequences of measles, mumps, and rubella? The man who left parents of children with autism feeling guilty because their choices caused their childs autism?
Are you referring to to THAT? Because if you are you should read a bit wider on the subject!

But hey!
Conspiracy theories harm no-one!
Except they do !
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Swan … s_epidemic

Nope that wasn’t my beef to be frank and I’ve read very widely on the subject of vaccines enough to know there is distinctly enough reason to give them a wide berth.I bet Thalidomide was once considered a bright new venture by big pharma.Corporate media does a skilful job of bending the narratives of the medical establishment I mean where’s the fiscal payback with a healthy populace?..just keep on using the conspiracy angle for the cynics among us and everything stays rosey in the garden eh?

manalishi:
Thalidomide was once considered a bright new venture by big pharma.Corporate media does a skilful job of bending the narratives of the medical establishment I mean where’s the fiscal payback with a healthy populace

I must agree that Big Pharma is there to make money. There have been scandals and although there have been some improvements there are still many problems.
Drug trials are being improved but its still taking too long to get good standards. And Govs under funding of the health services doesnt help at all.

manalishi:
the subject of vaccines enough to know there is distinctly enough reason to give them a wide berth

Vaccines ARE there for a reason. They produce very little money for Big Pharma as they mostly generic drugs now that are out of patent.
nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinati … e-effects/
Theres a list of possible side effects from the MMR vaccine. Rare, but mostly mild. Compare that with what the vaccine prevents. Because they are so successful we rarely see the results of the viruses that can fall on those affected. Because of this we can forget the harm these viruses can cause. Polio is almost unheard of in the west now, but did kill and ■■■■■■■ people before the vaccine took effect. Remember that Ian Dury was a healthy 7 year old until he contracted polio. He was crippled by polio but wasnt one of those killed by it 60 or so years ago.
Measles can cause blindness, inflammation of the brain and pneumonia.
Mumps can cause deafness, meningitis and infertility.
Rubella can cause severe pain plus miscarriage and birth defects if pregnant women are infected.
MMR vaccine:
“No country in the world recommends MMR and then offers parents a choice of having single vaccines instead. Every independent expert group around the world (including the World Health Organization) supports the use of MMR, and none support the use of single vaccines.”. That`s from the NHS. They are interested in saving money, not giving it to Big Pharma.
They are also interested in keeping us all healthy, not following some self promoting ex doctor struck off for gross misconduct. Unfortunately some will follow the “conspiracy” and “no smoke without fire” path and the results can be painful or even fatal.

We all like the narrative of a maverick Dr fighting Big Pharma but mostly the medical establishment is right. Most Dr.s are there to help prevent desease, not turn a profit. Tis a pity our current Gov are trying to turn Medics into entrepreneurs.

Believing in fairies at the bottom of the garden is harmless, believing vaccines are worse than the viruses they are there to prevent is downright dangerous.

Hmm I suffered a brief spell of dermatitis yonks ago,very painful tbh,went to gp and the locum prescribed me…TRAMADOL…a synthetic opiate now causing massive repercussions across the world as millions become hooked on them.I sure as hell did,it was like a scene from trainspotting.I applaud your assiduous cheerleading for the pharma industry when medicines that offer genuine hope for everyone_cannabis with a sufficency of thc that makes a difference for example,are downplayed by big pharma precisely for the threats a natural god given product represents to their bottom line.No doubt Monsanto/Bayer et al are working on monetising the dna structures of cannabidinol in the way they’ve monopolised corn supplies to India etc that self destruct thus preventing future seed crop planting opportunities for the farmers,the net result…? Thousands of farmer suicides who,if suffering a bad harvest,will find it impossible to re_grow the following year.This is part and parcel of the world today it ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■ a big un,I despise any ignorant…business as usual don’t rock the boat merchants who infest most forums alas.

manalishi:
.I applaud your assiduous cheerleading for the pharma industry

■■ Is that in reply to my previous post??

Franglais:
I must agree that Big Pharma is there to make money. There have been scandals and although there have been some improvements there are still many problems.

manalishi:
cannabis with a sufficency of thc that makes a difference for example,are downplayed by big pharma precisely for the threats a natural god given product represents to their bottom line

If THC is needed for medical reasons then isnt it better administered in known quantities? Tramadol is addictive? Yes. So is cannabis. One tablet of Tramadol wont have you hooked, neither will one joint, but both are addictive and have harmful side effects.
I am no fan of Big Pharma and nor am I fan of Monsanto and other companies taking patents on genes etc. Discovering something is not the same as designing/inventing it. No reason a company should make money from nature.

Does something being “natural god given” make it better?
Deadly Nightshade, Death Cap mushrooms, Hemlock have all been generously given by god to our native woodlands!

This is an illustration of future competition in trade, we against EU.

Franglais:
Tramadol is addictive? Yes. So is cannabis. One tablet of Tramadol won`t have you hooked, neither will one joint, but both are addictive and have harmful side effects.

Trust me if you ever get a severe attack of pancreatitis you won’t give a zb about the risk of getting hooked on Tramadol let alone the great effective mixture of that and Oral morphine they give you to reduce the pain.While what I do remember is the nurses saying to me it’s not the risk me of getting hooked on it all that they were worried about.But the amounts of it I was asking for to stop the pain were going to put me to sleep permanently and it being bad enough at the time for me to reply I don’t care. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

As for measles and mumps it was just one of the expected bugs that we all had to go through in previous times and don’t know anyone who suffered any life changing effects from it.

Franglais:

manalishi:

Franglais:

manalishi:
cannabis with a sufficency of thc that makes a difference for example,are downplayed by big pharma precisely for the threats a natural god given product represents to their bottom line

If THC is needed for medical reasons then isnt it better administered in known quantities? Tramadol is addictive? Yes. So is cannabis. One tablet of Tramadol wont have you hooked, neither will one joint, but both are addictive and have harmful side effects.
I am no fan of Big Pharma and nor am I fan of Monsanto and other companies taking patents on genes etc. Discovering something is not the same as designing/inventing it. No reason a company should make money from nature.

Deadly Nightshade, Death Cap mushrooms, Hemlock have all been generously given by god to our native woodlands!

The current ■■■■■■■■■■■ skunk is certainly addictive,considerably less so the hash of circa,1960s.70s and as for tramadol not being addictive from 1 single instance,trust me on that.The current form of cbd oils,sans thc,don’t really cut the colemans either,cbd and thc belong together synergistically.Basically hemp,hash is big corpas worst nightmare it would devastate huge swathes of materials,it’s fibres are second to none,stronger than cotton,plastic,paper.It rejuvenates the ground its planted in soaking up heavy metals deep in the ground plus the human brain even posess cannabinoid receptors as opposed to say proxac or diclofenic receptors for instance.Do some digging on Codex Alimanterus if you need proof there is a conspiracy to gradually eliminate not just hash but a plethora of vitamins and minerals that people have taken for aeons mainly due to the worlds decreasing soil quality from intensive agriculture and insecticidal over usage.

As a quick response, (sorry early start tomorrow) if the cannabis plant “soaks up heavy metals” where do they go if the plant is consumed in some form? I noted you were concerned about possible mercury contamination of vaccines earlier, what about heavy metals in plants?
NB. There could be an easy answer to this one. I haven’t looked! Bedtime.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Franglais:
As a quick response, (sorry early start tomorrow) if the cannabis plant “soaks up heavy metals” where do they go if the plant is consumed in some form? I noted you were concerned about possible mercury contamination of vaccines earlier, what about heavy metals in plants?
NB. There could be an easy answer to this one. I haven’t looked! Bedtime.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Yup fairstrstraight forwards avoid the plants involved in soaking up latent toxic industrial areas.Oh and ditto deadly nightshade,bella donna etc.

manalishi:

Franglais:

manalishi:

Franglais:

manalishi:

The current [zb] skunk is certainly addictive,considerably less so the hash of circa,1960s.70s and as for tramadol not being addictive from 1 single instance,trust me on that.The current form of cbd oils,sans thc,don’t really cut the colemans either,cbd and thc belong together synergistically.Basically hemp,hash is big corpas worst nightmare it would devastate huge swathes of materials,it’s fibres are second to none,stronger than cotton,plastic,paper.It rejuvenates the ground its planted in soaking up heavy metals deep in the ground plus the human brain even posess cannabinoid receptors as opposed to say proxac or diclofenic receptors for instance.Do some digging on Codex Alimanterus if you need proof there is a conspiracy to gradually eliminate not just hash but a plethora of vitamins and minerals that people have taken for aeons mainly due to the worlds decreasing soil quality from intensive agriculture and insecticidal over usage.[/quotErr…mods,the word b…ardised is not an expletive ffs.