My new passport has arrived

Chuffed it’s a proper colour again [emoji23]
Anybody else got one yet?

Very pleased for you - Hope you realise what you have lost. The damm thing never had to be Burgundy anyway.

Edit to add — Printed in Poland by a French company —

OwenMoney:
Very pleased for you - Hope you realise what you have lost. The damm thing never had to be Burgundy anyway.

Edit to add — Printed in Poland by a French company —

Yeah, never got what all the fuss was about. We could have made them blue any time we wanted. Still, we’ve taken back control eh?

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

You remoaners at it again eh? We’ve left, gone, it’s over thank god. And that’s from a Brit in Denmark. Love Europe but despise that corrupt regime over there in Brussels/Strasbourg How’s the Frexit Party coming on over there btw? Swexit gaining ground in Sweden I hear. Really hope the whole mess implodes within itself and good riddance. At the start of the campaign years ago I was really in the middle of the argument but the horrible bully boy behavior of the EU really settled it for me. Many Danes think the same I know.

Ashamed to be British these days

We used to be known as the most honest not so long ago

Now we are known as the home of lying Gammonians run by a Turkish/American PM with support from the Old Etonians

short walk:
You remoaners at it again eh? We’ve left, gone, it’s over thank god. And that’s from a Brit in Denmark. Love Europe but despise that corrupt regime over there in Brussels/Strasbourg How’s the Frexit Party coming on over there btw? Swexit gaining ground in Sweden I hear. Really hope the whole mess implodes within itself and good riddance. At the start of the campaign years ago I was really in the middle of the argument but the horrible bully boy behavior of the EU really settled it for me. Many Danes think the same I know.

D
Oh God…don’t get them started again ffs. :unamused:
We don’t need another TN whingefest, covid had took their minds off it.:smiley:

whisperingsmith:
Ashamed to be British these days

We used to be known as the most honest not so long ago

Now we are known as the home of lying Gammonians run by a Turkish/American PM with support from the Old Etonians

As I say to all the remoaners…If you don’t like it, if you lurrrve the EU, and especially in your case if you’re ashamed to be a Brit :open_mouth: …really? :unamused:
Move to La France,.Au revoir, aucon de vous ne manquera.
You’re welcome. :sunglasses:

Them bloody foreigners are trying every dirty trick in the book,to stop Britain, leaving the Reich, because they know once we’ve gone the whole corrupt system will collapse as others leave,and enjoy freedom from the Reich. Yet again Britain defeats the Jerries.

From the viewpoint of British people in Europe who are holders of British passports and with British nationality who exercised their right of free movement.

We are about to become third country nationals with all the problems that that presents. We, in Europe - wherever that may be - and you in the UK, are about to become third world nationals with all the problems and lack of opportunities for us and our children that that represents.
We have the same Brussels laws imposed as you do, but we are going to suffer much more from Brexit than you in the UK. This is not about the colour of a stupid passport.

Yep, used it for a long weekend to Crete until we had to scarper back a bit sharpish on tuesday to avoid 14 days quarantine :unamused:

I was supposed to be using mine to go to France for a week this Saturday. At the last minute we decided going abroad might not be a good idea at the moment so we’re off to Oban instead. Who needs warmth and sunshine anyway [emoji53]

stupid thing is, Greece is way below the 20 per 100k and all the data we saw including the islands said it wasnt going up, Portugal last week was above but still on the list. Took 7 Greek islands off at the drop of a hat but waited til today to take portugal off■■? We hedged the bets and had flights booked for tomorrow as well as our original ones for next thursday, counting on them announcing a quarantine at the normal day (thursday) and having to be back by 0400 saturday.
Couldnt find a flight out of Chania on monday afternoon when they dropped the bombshell. Luckily my Mrs snores like a donkey and had me awake at 0400 tuesday so i went out on the balcony for some air and happened to check flights. BA had put an emergency one on and we got seats.

Got some future travel vouchers from the cancelled Gibraltar trip in May and the second flight we had booked. Also the lady that owns our apartment said she would give us 7 days for next year so not all bad. Pretty much free week holiday for next year.

Just wish there was some kind of consistancy with it. Govenment says yeah, go and spend with the holiday companies and airlines then closes destinations with 36hrs notice :unamused:

Gammonians?

Colour based insults now.
Thought we’d moved on as a society.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Yes i just got mine.
Gina miller secured it for us lol …

I’ve still got 2x current red passports valid till 2026

All the hoo-ha a while back about a four month backlog - utter rubbish - online, inside three weeks boom, it arrived, looks ok in black.

Except

We were supposed to be driving to friends near Geneva next week…but that isn’t happening now :unamused:

Don’t think I’d even fancy going abroad while all this Covid crap is going on.
Not really to do with fear of catching it, more the whole idea of people walking around the pool in ■■■■ masks,.and all this social distancing ■■■■■■■■ is just depressing imo.
Like being in some kind of ■■■■ apocalypse. :unamused:

Reckon I’ll stick to the cheaper version of holidays over here for time being, done a Edinburgh a couple of weeks ago, which was good,.and going to North Yorks coast in October, cheap and cheerful.

robroy:
done a Edinburgh a couple of weeks ago,

You holidayed in Edinburgh?
I dont want to hear you moaning about poor wages. You’re obviously on a hefty wage if you can afford to holiday in Edinburgh! :laughing:

OwenMoney:
From the viewpoint of British people in Europe who are holders of British passports and with British nationality who exercised their right of free movement.

We are about to become third country nationals with all the problems that that presents. We, in Europe - wherever that may be - and you in the UK, are about to become third world nationals with all the problems and lack of opportunities for us and our children that that represents.
We have the same Brussels laws imposed as you do, but we are going to suffer much more from Brexit than you in the UK. This is not about the colour of a stupid passport.

Take up French citizenship then, UK residents had every right to vote leave. I moved to Australia in 2012, with my Irish wife, so Brexit doesn’t affect us, our our children but seriously stop whining about a democratic vote… you choose Being in francs so deal with it or move back to the UK.

The-Snowman:

robroy:
done a Edinburgh a couple of weeks ago,

You holidayed in Edinburgh?
I dont want to hear you moaning about poor wages. You’re obviously on a hefty wage if you can afford to holiday in Edinburgh! :laughing:

Not so much a holiday, more a long weekend…AND it was a Wetherspoons hotel, so cheap and very clean accommodation with cheap drinks…AND it was when meals were half price from the Government, so a win win situation.
No flies on me mate. :sunglasses: :laughing: