Do you think......

… that when 2014 gets here, and you are meant to have done your CPC, that most of the Eastern Europeans, will say “f***k that im not doing CPC” they will go back to were they come from :question:

jackg:
… that when 2014 gets here, and you are meant to have done your CPC, that most of the Eastern Europeans, will say “f***k that im not doing CPC” they will go back to were they come from :question:

Eastern Europeans will still have to do their cpc to drive in their own countries too. It’s a European legislation.

Most E/Europeans I have spoken to about it tell me they have got the DCPC but none have been able to show a blue card “we don’t need one it’s on our licence already” they tell me!! if that was the case why have’nt Swansea issued one when they change the PL/RO/LT/BG/LV licence for a UK licence,also the issue of a vocational licence by Swansea do’nt mean they have automatic rights to work in the UK :exclamation:

What i think is that if there arn’t enough CPC qualified UK national licence holders to fulfil the cheap labour needs of the industry, the bunch of con men and wasters comprising the house of ill repute will bloody soon waive restrictions via special order for foreign licence holders to provide cover, they’ll flower the bugger up mind to make it appear like some kind of grandfather rights issue not applicable to the people stupid enough to vote for them.

Bend over lads and take it like a man…dry. :open_mouth:

splitshift:
Most E/Europeans I have spoken to about it tell me they have got the DCPC but none have been able to show a blue card “we don’t need one it’s on our licence already” they tell me!! if that was the case why have’nt Swansea issued one when they change the PL/RO/LT/BG/LV licence for a UK licence,also the issue of a vocational licence by Swansea do’nt mean they have automatic rights to work in the UK :exclamation:

Swansea can’t even get their act together to issue every driver in this country with a photocard licence.

gnasty gnome:

splitshift:

Swansea can’t even get their act together to issue every driver in this country with a photocard licence.

Even I have a UK photo licenece and I have not lived in the UK since feb 2000 :laughing:

Juddian:
Bend over lads and take it like a man…dry. :open_mouth:

wince :frowning:

… If hardly anyone has done DCPC by the deadline, it will be quietly dropped in the name of “To help the recovery” (which of course still hasn’t happened by 2014!)

…If everyone British does it, but immigrants don’t, it will be quietly dropped in the name of "To help the recovery… blah blah…

If everyone immigrant does it, and the Brits don’t, then guess what happens to all the former British jobs?
THEN DCPC will be upheld, and you won’t get a foot in the door without one! :open_mouth:

It will take more than a lack of a CPC to send em packin.

The british blue collar sector could do with them going now. More jobs for british nationals please whilst the economy is this depressed. That goes for all mainland europeans in my opinion. Priority to us in our own job market.

Winseer:
… If hardly anyone has done DCPC by the deadline, it will be quietly dropped in the name of “To help the recovery” (which of course still hasn’t happened by 2014!)

…If everyone British does it, but immigrants don’t, it will be quietly dropped in the name of "To help the recovery… blah blah…

If everyone immigrant does it, and the Brits don’t, then guess what happens to all the former British jobs?
THEN DCPC will be upheld, and you won’t get a foot in the door without one! :open_mouth:

Do you know something we do’nt?, friends in high places? :wink: :wink:

Which part? :unamused: :wink: