New Passport For Scotland?

I frequent Scotland every week but come September might need funny money and new tacho that has Scotland in its memory!
Most folk I see seem to be in the Stay in the UK vote and most defiantly don’t want King Salmon, especially those in the borders.
Whats the general view on here staying put or flying solo come the referendum?

I hope they go it alone, I’m of the view they take more than they give. Good luck to them I say.

My view is that, if only Scottish people in Scotland can vote they will stay, if it’s all scottish living everywhere they will go. As an Englishman I couldn’t give one. I do like haggis though so whatever happens I hope that doesn’t go up.

NewLad:
I hope they go it alone, I’m of the view they take more than they give. Good luck to them I say.

Exactly why it would be madness to vote yes. Its like living in paradise up here thanks to your hand outs :wink:

What with the amount of companies who are going to relocate if they vote yes is enough to sink them, theres the banks such as bank of scotland who is owned by the british tax payer, theres the submarine bases which will relocate to chatham, and of course the shipbuilding yards that will also relocate, so thats great news for the UK, with all that extra work available, this country will boom, so Please scotland, vote yes at the earliest opportunity.

I think the headline should say’Pasport to England ?’ What Englishman in his right mind would want to go to the Scottish Republic ? :laughing:

As I keep telling the moronic security guards and forklift drivers :laughing: north of the border :smiley: who want independence! :sunglasses: CUT THEM OFF AT HADRIANS WALL WITH A BIG SAW! :wink: and let them float! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

harry:
I think the headline should say’Pasport to England ?’ What Englishman in his right mind would want to go to the Scottish Republic ? :laughing:

+1. Those midges are a nightmare as well.

euro work when you pass Gretna! so euro night out money. :unamused:

JIMBO47:
euro work when you pass Gretna! so euro night out money. :unamused:

The boss shall be told that one PMSL might need it though if its a yes your pound here might only be worth 20p there!

[tongue in cheek mode]
We must reinstate Hadrians wall for when the rest of the UK pull out of Europe, we need something solid to keep the EE’s out after they sneak across in the back of Scottish vehicles coming off the new Port Of Leith-Calais ferry :wink: [/tongue in cheek mode]

Twoninety88:
[tongue in cheek mode]
We must reinstate Hadrians wall for when the rest of the UK pull out of Europe, we need something solid to keep the EE’s out after they sneak across in the back of Scottish vehicles coming off the new Port Of Leith-Calais ferry :wink: [/tongue in cheek mode]

Be mostly SNP members hanging off them axles ,I reckon :laughing:

NewLad:

Sounds like a very educated view :unamused:

Did you hear that in the pub one night and decide that is the opinion for me?

The ideal way of deciding scots independence is to give the whole of UK the vote not just 2 million in Scotland .

On a serious note I can understand the (some) Scots wanting independence but the likes of Sean Connery do them no good by saying he is in favour of it, he doesn’t rely on Scottish based companies for his income, in the real world a lot of major companies are going to pull out of Scotland if it happens, I couldn’t care less to be honest, I want Kernow to be independant but I know it won’t happen.

brados:
On a serious note I can understand the (some) Scots wanting independence but the likes of Sean Connery do them no good by saying he is in favour of it, he doesn’t rely on Scottish based companies for his income,

He doesn’t even live here. He stays away more than 6mths of the year to dodge tax. The shipyards won’t relocate, the personnel will. As for the banks of Scotland belonging to the tax payer, you can all share it, it’s the ■■■■■■■■■ bank around. I’ll be voting NO but only because I am yet to be shown a game plan that shows Scotland supporting itself financially via export or industry long enough to make sure my children have a secure future.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Scotland just gonna leave this here for the guy that thinks scotland take more than they give, actually contribute more GDP than the rest of the uk, Alex salmond will almost definitely step down if it’s a yes vote as he wants to go down as the guy who brought dependence to scotland before he f*#ks it up and scotland will most definitely get accepted to eu given the multi billion pound investment planned in the North Sea by the eu, saying all that I’m still not a yes voter and it’s no decision to take lightly

Me mum was a Scot, so I’m half Scottish, can I have a dual passport …?.. :unamused:

See youse English people,ye’ll aw be heedin north for yer cheap diesel,di ye know ken,first priority a braw reduction in the price o fuel,■■■■ doon in price,
holy water reduced hell when yer aw runnin oaf tae the Mosque fer Friday prayers we in Scotland will be pishing oor sells.Bring it oan.

Fergie47:
Me mum was a Scot, so I’m half Scottish, can I have a dual passport …?.. :unamused:

You’ll be stateless :sunglasses: