New Passport For Scotland?

Armagedon:
See youse English people,ye’ll aw be heedin north for yer cheap diesel,di ye know ken,first priority a braw reduction in the price o fuel,■■■■ doon in price,
holy water reduced hell when yer aw runnin oaf tae the Mosque fer Friday prayers we in Scotland will be pishing oor sells.Bring it oan.

Don’t half talk funny up there…either need a Scottish phrase book, or an interpreter, Maybe safer to stay in Gods country… :unamused:

harry:

Fergie47:
Me mum was a Scot, so I’m half Scottish, can I have a dual passport …?.. :unamused:

You’ll be stateless :sunglasses:

Great…can I go and claim lots of benifits as benifits a stateless person ? I’d like a nice house overlooking a loch, and lots of nice new Scottish money…and free everything, and a Mercedes…please… … :open_mouth:

You’ll have to do with a million pound house in the royal borough of Kensington ,and think yerself lucky! :laughing:

harry:
You’ll have to do with a million pound house in the royal borough of Kensington ,and think yerself lucky! :laughing:

That’ll be a council house then Harry. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Fergie 47 ye’ll be meaning Allahs country,blessed be his name and all that jazz.

NewLad:
I hope they go it alone, I’m of the view they take more than they give. Good luck to them I say.

No we actually give more than we get but dont let facts get in the way.also we hate the english to much to leave the uk as we know we annoy yous

nearly there:

NewLad:
I hope they go it alone, I’m of the view they take more than they give. Good luck to them I say.

No we actually give more than we get but dont let facts get in the way.also we hate the english to much to leave the uk as we know we annoy yous

How can that be given the large number of financial entitlements such as elderly care, university education, prescriptions etc etc.

The English don’t get those.

Also, what happens when the oil runs out?

The Scots would be barking mad to leave the Union. Do you really want Sturgeon and Salmond as your leaders? They annoyed the Americans when the let Al-Megrahi out, so don’t expect much support there.

There wont be a yes vote.the reasson being we would just be giving the euro mps more power over us than the englisb have already.be very clear on one thing,yous need us more than we need yous.if we were to go totally alone then we would vote yes.also all this gash about a scottish passport,really.also the pounds also ours

nearly there:
There wont be a yes vote.the reasson being we would just be giving the euro mps more power over us than the englisb have already.be very clear on one thing,yous need us more than we need yous.if we were to go totally alone then we would vote yes.also all this gash about a scottish passport,really.also the pounds also ours

We don’t need you sorry to say. We’d like you to stay, but we don’t NEED you. You would need a passport if you were independent wouldn’t you!?

harry:
The ideal way of deciding scots independence is to give the whole of UK the vote not just 2 million in Scotland .

That option was not offered in the break up of the USSR Harry. Infact the “independance” of the States was heralded by the West as a good thing for freedom and democracy. Now it seems in the case of Scotland that independence is not a good thing? I don’t buy that for a minute.
On the bright side if they do get Independence they won’t have to fund the Royal family like the rest of us, and of course the per head cost of what we pay to keep them will increase for the rest of the UK.

Mike-C:

harry:
The ideal way of deciding scots independence is to give the whole of UK the vote not just 2 million in Scotland .

That option was not offered in the break up of the USSR Harry. Infact the “independance” of the States was heralded by the West as a good thing for freedom and democracy. Now it seems in the case of Scotland that independence is not a good thing? I don’t buy that for a minute.
On the bright side if they do get Independence they won’t have to fund the Royal family like the rest of us, and of course the per head cost of what we pay to keep them will increase for the rest of the UK.

Crickey! You mean the TV licence will go up?
If we could vote they would definitely get their independence .

Imp:
I frequent Scotland every week but come September might need funny money and new tacho that has Scotland in its memory!
Most folk I see seem to be in the Stay in the UK vote and most defiantly don’t want King Salmon, especially those in the borders.
Whats the general view on here staying put or flying solo come the referendum?

Yep I agree m8 ,the only King Salmon I want is in the end of a treble hook .

harry:

Try nearer 5.2million , but only a few will probably vote , so what ever the outcome is them that don’t vote can’t blame anyone else , only my personal view rather stay in .

Armagedon:
Fergie 47 ye’ll be meaning Allahs country,blessed be his name and all that jazz.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

thomasb9295:

harry:

Try nearer 5.2million , but only a few will probably vote , so what ever the outcome is them that don’t vote can’t blame anyone else , only my personal view rather stay in .

It’s the two million that will have the deciding vote.

Harry may i ask why you believe you think you should get a say in our national affairs

Just reading here that BAE are now giving warnings on an independent Scotland.
invezz.com/news/equities/9841-ba … ence-risks

I don’t think those of us south of the border should have a say in whether they stay or go, joining the EU is no guarantee for Scotland either, they can call their money what they want but it would not be linked to or protected by the BoE.

nearly there:
Harry may i ask why you believe you think you should get a say in our national affairs

It UK affaires. …it’s. Just to make absolutely sure you get that independence that Mel Gibson promised you all those years ago. :laughing:

But how is it a uk affair,its our buisness or is it maybe now we may go yous want to dump us first,mature.

I hope that if the idiots vote yes and separate from the UK, Britain pulls everything out and leaves that Salmond ■■■■■■ high and dry and serve the nationalistic twonk right. Why on earth does the idiot want to be separate but then expect to join the EU and be ruled by the French and Germans ?
Take away the pound, the ship builders, RBS, and all the British banks, introduce passports and proper visas.
Build Hadrians wall again but a lot higher.

I have nothing against the Scottish people, indeed I have lots of Scottish mates, but the arrogance of the SNP gets up my nose.

+1 most scot truckers are a decent crowd it’s only one or two misfits washed up down south that can be a pain.