pete smith:
Somewhere in Birmingham,

that looks like cheapside in brum.

image.jpeg

m.a.n rules:

pete smith:
Somewhere in Birmingham,

Not far from Len vale on slows motor bike shop ,I’ve spent hours waiting in my dads lorry while he was in there .

m.a.n rules:

pete smith:
Somewhere in Birmingham,

That Seddon is parked opposite the entrance to BRS Cheapside depot, it was tight to back in and those long single axle trailers had a lot of twist on the table on a steep hill. eventually this depot’s work was split between Bromford lane and Middlemore rd. Smethwick most of the work was car plant orientated some was aquired also from Mortons BRS, in fact most of the lorries we had at Middlemore were on Coventry registrations ex. Mortons.

Punchy Dan:

Nice pic Dan, never heard of the company but I bet it worked out of Garringtons?

Trev_H:

m.a.n rules:

pete smith:
Somewhere in Birmingham,

That Seddon is parked opposite the entrance to BRS Cheapside depot, it was tight to back in and those long single axle trailers had a lot of twist on the table on a steep hill. eventually this depot’s work was split between Bromford lane and Middlemore rd. Smethwick most of the work was car plant orientated some was aquired also from Mortons BRS, in fact most of the lorries we had at Middlemore were on Coventry registrations ex. Mortons.

Ta for the info Trev

I think this motor has survived

Punchy Dan:

m.a.n rules:

pete smith:
Somewhere in Birmingham,

Not far from Len vale on slows motor bike shop ,I’ve spent hours waiting in my dads lorry while he was in there .

here you go punchy the great man himself ,met him once at the shop what he didn’t know about bike,s you could write on a pinhead.
picturepress.co.uk/Televisio … onslow.jpg

Hiya,
Some very tragic news within the past few hours the loss of a true gentleman
our very own Trev Hadley, my deepest sympathy’s go to Rose and all members
of Trev’s family. Regards Harry.

Sad news indeed, true gentleman, R.I.P Trev H,

Trev will be sadly missed,I mine of info on Black Country haulage,R.I.P. Trev H

m.a.n rules:

Punchy Dan:

m.a.n rules:

pete smith:
Somewhere in Birmingham,

here you go punchy the great man himself ,met him once at the shop what he didn’t know about bike,s you could write on a pinhead.
picturepress.co.uk/Televisio … onslow.jpg

That’s him ,he owes me hours n hours !

A.Adams Skip hire Shareshill, pic off net

L140547a.jpg

pete smith:

It must ve only come off the road recently – it’s now parked up in the yard though - saw it last week.

fryske:

pete smith:

It must ve only come off the road recently – it’s now parked up in the yard though - saw it last week.

Hi Fryske,
Was there only one B series in yard? Sure Holdens used to have two one with a ■■■■■■■ that went to Worfield and one with a Gardener 180 in

pete smith:

fryske:

pete smith:

Hi Fryske,
Was there only one B series in yard? Sure Holdens used to have two one with a ■■■■■■■ that went to Worfield and one with a Gardener 180 in

The motor at Worfield on the farm was a Guy - recently bought for preservation

I snapped the one working ERF about 4 years ago – it was still working more recently than that

it was surrounded by junk and crates last week

and there was this dead one in the yard

Their other Guy still survives too

fryske:

pete smith:

fryske:

pete smith:

Hi Fryske,

The motor at Worfield on the farm was a Guy - recently bought for preservation

I snapped the one working ERF about 4 years ago – it was still working more recently than that

it was surrounded by junk and crates last week

and there was this dead one in the yard

Their other Guy still survives too

Morning Fryske
I though they had bought the ERF, apologies for the confusion :blush:

Tabbo’s motor’s loaded and ready for the off to Kelsall,

Everitt Brothers Willenhal

3993402027_682176ec0c.jpg

Leyland Hippo with second steer added?