Been told to park on a car park overnight

Franglais:

Dog tired:
Juddian-about the most sane poster on here and i feel your pain.

Juddian may well be one of the most sane on here. . . . But. . .
Look at the competition.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

What you tryin’ to say? :open_mouth: Some high wattage bulbs on here…somewhere :laughing:

Juddian:
No you daft lot of sods, i wasn’t meaning Bingo as in the bloody game, Jesus wept :unamused: :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bloody crackers the lot yer.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: …only on here Juddian… :grimacing:

yorkshire terrier:
I know a lad who parks where told all the time,if he stops for a shower they get on at him so he goes days without one.
He annoys me as he says “well it’s part of the job” and also says I’m an “awkward” driver for stopping at a truck stop when I have half an hour drive left :open_mouth: .
While there are puppy dogs like him rolling over for a tummy tickle it will never stop

Give him a ■■■■ good smack in the gob from me will you mate. :unamused:
:smiley:

Dipper_Dave:
Got to +1 all the "get out the truck " comments.
Sure most nights it’s just me looking after myself relaxing to the sound of birds tribbing.

But the other night 3 of us landed at the same depot all having 11+ hours off.
Cue a swift taxi down to the seafront and a great night in a local hostelry enjoying, the footy, a few pints, game of pool, some great banter and general ■■■■ taking rounded off by some mutual ■■■■■■■■■■■■.

It’s what truckings all about.

Life’s for living not doing as your told all the time.

Tell you what Dave, re. the mutual ■■■■■■■■■■■■ with other drivers :open_mouth: , Given the choice I reckon I’d even prefer joining Juddian for his bingo. :laughing:

Goldfinger:
Name and shame time…■■

Or, point us in a ‘rough direction’ of their location…?

Naming and shaming isn’t allowed on this forum for a very good reason, there’s many sides to a story

Rowley010:
I wanted to park at a truck stop but planners no go and park on this retail park car park. I know, because it’s free. After parking I see the signs saying there is a 2 hour rule and the fine is £100. Hope they get the fine. That will teach them for parking me for “free” to save 20 quid at a truck stop. They can’t say well why didn’t you go after seeing the signs either because I had 20 mins left and no where to get to in that time. If they get the fine and try and make me pay it I will be job hunting!

I tipped Maidenhead today , then reload out of there in morn , boss said park up now / there , I said I’m off too clacket lane for night ( that sent him over edge ) , now at services , showered , fed then off too sleep .
Nb not at clacket lane though :wink: :laughing:

Bloody Nora, now i’m really worried, is Robroy a new age metrosexual about to ‘come’ out, MM bingo and me in one sentence :open_mouth:

switchlogic:
Naming and shaming isn’t allowed on this forum for a very good reason,

Where does it say that?

Rule 9 talks about named gossip. Doesn’t say you can’t do it, just it’ll be removed if can’t be backed up with fact or isn’t factual.

I don’t mind a game of bingo

I love playing fuel light bingo.

Don’t think Downton’s enjoyed me playing it though :neutral_face: Cost them £200 on a call out :laughing:

eagerbeaver:
I love playing fuel light bingo.

Don’t think Downton’s enjoyed me playing it though :neutral_face: Cost them £200 on a call out :laughing:

It was all those detours for coffees that made you run out. :smiley: